Two ingredient pancakes (TO DIE FOR!)

Options

Replies

• rosecando
    rosecando Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I used to have this and added vanilla whey powder.will try with just the 2 ingrd-.thanx
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    two eggs 1 banana is that it no flour nothing .sounds more like omelette ?)
    I don't know if any of you follow blogilates on youtube or anything, but the recipe for the two ingredient pancakes has become an absolute favorite of mine and thought I should share.

Two eggs, one banana.
    They are great. Just mash the banana, then add the two eggs and make sure they are well combined (I usually whisk mine together for a few minutes) and then cook them on your skillet like you would with a regular pancake.
    You can eat the entire batch for only 248 calories! They are absolutely delicious, and I even add some cinnamon to mine for extra flavor, but they're also good without!
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Was just browsing the site for an idea for something sweet for after dinner! Found this and WOW they were yummy! Had half with my hubby with a little golden syrup! Nom nom nom!! THANK YOU!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I know what i am having tomorrow
  • gerald1019
    gerald1019 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nicolemeggett
    nicolemeggett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I made these this am and ending up throwing it all away...I used 1 egg and 1 big banana & it came out like scrambled banana eggs...wasn't good...must have done something wrong..
  • JeffinRaleigh
    Options
    been having them at least twice a week. Yesterday I added a scoop of chocolate whey protein powder to make chocolate banana pancakes....mm-mmm
    I was wondering if the chocolate whey protein would work. Thanks for the tip!
  • nat270
    nat270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Going to try them for breakfast in the morning. ;o)
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump
  • busycitystreets
    busycitystreets Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tried 2-ingredient pancakes this morning, and they were surprisingly really good! Gonna tweak it a bit next time though, have only 1 egg and egg whites. Thanks!! I would have never thought of doing this! Easyyyyy breakfast.
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I make mine with 1 egg, 1 banana with cinnamon and nutmeg. I also make one with 2 tbsp ricotta and 1 egg. Perfect serving size for me!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    There's always got to be someone with a bad attitude, I guess it might as well be me this time. This sounds nasty - even worse than overnight oats! :sick:

ETA: I might try the pear and apple though. That's like a fruit omelette. :drinker:

Actually I found these on pinterest and tried them the other morning. The ones I made tasted like a banana flavored omelet. They were so bad that I gave them to my dog. I thought maybe it was because I used the full eggs (maybe you're only supposed to use the egg white?)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    make them all the time.....:heart: them!!!! :drinker:
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CanadianaSally
    CanadianaSally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight and LOVED it! Just mashed the banana and whisked in two eggs... little syrup = heavenly! Thank you so much for this recipe!
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile:
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I do half a mashed banana, 3 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein powder, a splash of almond milk, and some cinnamon. Fry that bad boy up and top it with the other half of the banana
  • skyhealth
    skyhealth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do you think it will work if I do only 1 egg white and half a banana to make a smaller portion?
    and will they cook in the microwave?
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Do you think it will work if I do only 1 egg white and half a banana to make a smaller portion?
    and will they cook in the microwave?

That's a very small portion, and I think you'd have to reduce the amount of banana for just 1 egg white. It should be the consistency of regular pancake mix. And I know you can microwave eggs, but you will not achieve the "pancake" effect this way.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Just made these but added 1/3 cup of rolled oats and hemp seeds. So amazing!!! Highly recommend and will try a bunch of different ways of making :) thanks for sharing!