Mrs. Robinson Syndrome? What's it all about?

Options

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    So, where are all the twenty something hotties that like 35 year old women?
    Because they certainly don't live around here....
    I am a proud cougar, and will gladly take that attention!

They seem to congregate in pubs in Ireland...in large groups. Come on over and see for yourself!

young AND irish - you gonna have to put on extra flights :smile:
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Haha...you just gotta get here in December. Everyone here does booze-free November to prepare for the holiday season. Though they might be of more use to you sober than pissed! :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Damn...hot young Irish guys that like older women? I was born in the wrong country.
    I'll take Irish, Scottish, English, Aussie...any one of those accents can get my attention in a hurry!
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Older woman = Less games, better educated,,,,can actually have a conversation!! Believe it or not an educated woman is hot!!
  • EverlastBoston
    Options
    See above to prove my point!!!

My lad mates live older women they think there filthy they Have been there done that and bought the t shirt and are more experienced hahah the same way girls like older men really x
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I know plenty of stupid older women, too!

Sexy is as sexy does.
  • EverlastBoston
    Options
    Sorry to hear that!! You don't have to be brilliant...just be able to carry a conversation!!!
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    Part of it might be that you don't look anything close to 43. I would have guessed a decade or more younger.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Thanks, very good genetics, thankfully. Also, not smoking helps.

Still, I'm sure if I showed them my csection scar that would be proof I'm no spring chicken!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Haha...you just gotta get here in December. Everyone here does booze-free November to prepare for the holiday season. Though they might be of more use to you sober than pissed! :)

Cheers will keep that in mind !
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I found this a lot on internet dating sites. Despite stating that I was only interested in men over 40, I got an awful lot of very persistent 20 somethings. In theory, the exchange is somehting like:

Woman - gets attention from younger male, feels flattered and sexy and attractive, gets to have sex with someone with no bagage and a fair bit of stamina.

Man - gets to have sex.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    IT is fascinating. The older I ge the more attention I get whether it's wanted or not. Perhaps some of it can be chalked up to taking care of ourselves, and the self confidence. And the no games thing..
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Your translation says it all.
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I don't think that men are attracted to older women because you're easy prey. I don't think that men think its easier to get into your pants. I don't know though I can't speak for all men but I think it would be MORE difficult to get with an older woman.

You're more experienced, something about being out of reach makes you sexier. Its hard to describe and put into words.

Cougars rule!
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Part of it might be that you don't look anything close to 43. I would have guessed a decade or more younger.

This is what I was thinking... You look 20 at the most. A very beautiful 20 at that! :)
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I think it's a few things - an older woman is usually more confident with herself which is sexy in and of itself - also as has been said we've been there done that so although on one had we may have more baggage we've also had more time to deal with it and get over a lot of it.

A 20ish woman (real or imagined) seems to be looking for the future husband/father/paycheck and the older woman (again real or imagined) usually isnt - the perception is that if we're out in a club or what not we're out just looking for a good time which is usually what a 20ish man wants - fun with no strings.

Also as mentioned - the older you get the more of a conversationalist you are - usually.

As for c-section scars - my scars are just another piece of who I am - without those c-section scars I wouldnt have my great kids and I wouldnt give them up just to have 2 less scars - if you cant deal with the scars then you cant deal with me - they're part of me and a big part of how I came to be who I am. And if a man is so shallow that he's got issues with the scars isnt going to be around long. Shallow is fine for puddles not for a partner.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Aw thanks! :) That's so sweet of you to say...I've had no 'work' done but not because I'm against it....just can't timetable it in!
    But I so would! But gracefully towards old age I shan't go. I plan on going kicking and screaming. I'll stop when my ears meet in the middle of my face. (JOKING)....
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I think to sum it up isn't isn't the ease of catching the prey but the QUALITY of the prey.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Older woman = Less games, better educated,,,,can actually have a conversation!! Believe it or not an educated woman is hot!!

and that.....is a smart man lol
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I think to sum it up isn't isn't the ease of catching the prey but the QUALITY of the prey.

Top drawer!