what should i do if i had to guys ask me to marry them ?

Options
Papalov100
Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
Ok i lived in oklahoma for 2 and a half years i was dating this one guy for a couple of months and then he asked me to marry him before i moved . Now i lived in gerogia this guy we are dating for a 1 yr and he asked me to marry him what should i do ?

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to marry them, say no thank you politely. Always the best option. :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    well what did you say at the time? Just walk off and leave them hanging? Do you like them? Why are you asking?

I am not sure what you want to know, what should you do about men asking you to marry them? Or what should you say? Or what?
  • Papalov100
    Options
    I love them both
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    oh dear, do you have someone that knows you well that you could talk to?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Crap... Nevermind... I think you'll figure it out. I don't think your ready to get married, if the answer wasn't a Definate Yes, at the time of asking...
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, are you dating two people?
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Do a threesome. Don't tell them the whole time you're doing it that it's really a competition between the two of them. The first one to make you "climax" wins. Then you look to the one who didn't make you climax and say, "It was a race, b*tch! YOU LOSE!" Then kick him out, continue on living happily ever after with the winner! The end.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ok i lived in oklahoma for 2 and a half years i was dating this one guy for a couple of months and then he asked me to marry him before i moved . Now i lived in gerogia this guy we are dating for a 1 yr and he asked me to marry him what should i do ?
    I love them both

Did you tell the first guy that you started seriously dating the second one? Does the second one know you're engaged to the first one? Hell of a pickle you're in.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If you don't love or respect either one of them enough to be exclusive with them, you shouldn't marry either of them.
  • Papalov100
    Options
    They are both winners i just dont know where my heart goes too .
  • HopefulLeigh
    Options

Clearly neither.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda confused...

You dated a guy in OK and he asked you to marry him after a few months before you moved.

You moved to GA (didn't marry OK guy) and dated this guy for one year and he's proposing to you.

You don't know who to say yes to?

I'm pretty sure the proposal from the OK guy has expired. Does this guy you've been dating for one year know you're still considering a 1+ year old proposal?
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.
  • farfoorah
    Options
    nevermind...;(
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.

^^
    I think the guy in ATL would be more reliable if you've been dating him a year.. but that's just me. I think you have an obvious choice in front of you, it's just hard to give one up.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

This. Please.
  • HopefulLeigh
    Options

Yeah. I have to agree with that one.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

Yes honey.. I think this lady is right... You should ask maybe a family member, like your mom or something.. Do these guys get along with you and your family? Do they treat you right? If you have any doubt, don't get married, until you know for sure... If theres something shady, and you hear a little voice telling you, somethings not right, usually something is NOT right.. Make sure FIRST... And also.. make sure you meet a variety of people first. The one who doesn't "Sweetheart Swindle" for your $, and the one who has many girlfriends.. Get to know them first... See how they treat other people.. But do ask a family member that you trust. Sometimes it can take awhile for their true selves to come out. So DONT rush in to anything.. Know them first. Good luck honey..
  • missashley2390
    Options

Clearly neither.

I agree..They don;t deserve that.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I agree with this too. Please talk to a family member or friend.