what should i do if i had to guys ask me to marry them ?

Options

Replies

• cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask, then you obviously aren't ready to marry either of them, or be in any sort of relationship with them. I'm sorry people, but this is why divorce rates are so high.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    They are both winners i just dont know where my heart goes too .

You sure you just don't know where your heart goes only o_O
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Crap... Nevermind... I think you'll figure it out. I don't think your ready to get married, if the answer wasn't a Definate Yes, at the time of asking...

Agreed....
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.

^^
    I think the guy in ATL would be more reliable if you've been dating him a year.. but that's just me. I think you have an obvious choice in front of you, it's just hard to give one up.
    this...
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please, for the love of God DON'T get married to either of them at the moment. Marriage is beautiful but it's hard work & you have to commit 100% or you are setting yourself up for failure. Although it does come with good feelings & great experiences, marriage is not just a feel-good relationship, it's a covenant - for life, for the good & the bad. If you are grappling between your feelings for 2 men, sort yourself out first. :noway:
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Take it slow, there is no need to rush into marriage. I got married when I was 18 and it is not easy, and often it isn't like the image of marriage that you have in your head. I hope everything works out for you.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and marry the one with the most money. Contrary to popular belief, money does buy happiness. Wealthy people are happier than poor people said the studies
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If you loved the first one you would have never fallen in love with the second one...
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like this reply so much, I'm bout to send you a friend request.
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I recommend that anyone replying to this thread read OP's profile first.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Why are you asking us? It is YOUR decision.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    As previous posts have said please read OP profile and don't be rude
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Ok I just went through your profile. . .I'm sorry . . . In that case I'd say you should marry the one who really takes cares of you and is sensitive and supportive . .
    My dad has Polio and can't use his legs either . . .but my mum loves him a lot and she is his backbone. . . he is doing so well all because of her . . . She loves him, protects him and has never ever complained once.
    You should marry the man who doesn't complain if he has to help you out and also consider who made the most earnest marriage proposal and the one you think will stick up for you . . .

i hope you make the right choice :flowerforyou:
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    if you have to ask complete strangers about who you should make a lifelong commitment too...you should decline both men and le them find a woman who doesn't want to live without them. and you, wait until you find a man that you don't want to live without either.

sorry if this sounds rude, its hard to display genuine sincerity via typing.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    which one can you not imagine living the rest of your life without? which one can you see yourself waking up to every morning for the rest of your life?
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    They are both winners i just dont know where my heart goes too .

Epic fail.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Move to Utah and marry them both! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I can't even get a date, and you got two men trying to marry you, wtf am i doing wrong?

Anyhow, how in the hell are you keeping up with two men?
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and marry the one with the most money. Contrary to popular belief, money does buy happiness. Wealthy people are happier than poor people said the studies

^ Talk to most wealthy people and they will agree with this. :flowerforyou: