what should i do if i had to guys ask me to marry them ?

Options

Replies

• skinnynerd
    Options
    Please talk to a family member. Getting married is not in your best interests.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.

Yeah. I have to agree with that one.

Definitely talk with a family member or friend.

(Edited to increase the advice to snark ratio.)
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    They are both winners i just dont know where my heart goes too .

One of my fav quotes-
    "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."- Johnny Depp
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I remember this OP has learning difficulties.

Papalov, with all due respect this is something you should be discussing with close family - not us.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I think you should talk about this with a family member or friend that can give you support and advice.

This is good advice. I hope whatever you choose works out for you. You deserve the best. :flowerforyou:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Um...I wouldn't marry either of them. Have you discussed this with any of your family yet? If not, you should.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    deleted because I read the OPs profile and I am not a heartless monster.

Today
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pick the second one. If you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second one.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Me and my family are not that close we get into a lot of fights and so thats why am asking yall . Friends i dont have alot of friends so yea thats why im asking on here
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    If you are unsure, say no to both.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    OP, talk to someone close to you and/or a licensed counselor. If you can't choose between two men it's not a situation to be taken lightly.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

This is good advice. I hope whatever you choose works out for you. You deserve the best. :flowerforyou:

I was going to ask which one gave you butterflies in your tummy, but still, it would be a good idea to talk about it with someone who knows you better than we do. Good luck!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Me and my family are not that close we get into a lot of fights and so thats why am asking yall . Friends i dont have alot of friends so yea thats why im asking on here

Do you have a counselor or social worker or someone like that you can talk to?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Honeybee, you need to talk to someone who knows you. People on this site aren't able to help you make a decision as serious as this one is.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Do you have a counselor or social worker or someone like that you can talk to?

^ Yeah, I agree. You need to talk with someone trustworthy that knows you and understands the situation you are in with these guys. A counselor or social worker would be a good person to talk to. This is a very serious decision. No one here knows you or these men, so we can't help you answer this.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You need to not rush into anything. Talk with a loved one, counselor, or family member dear. This isn't anything to get advice from strangers on.
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    forget both of them. it's clear you don't love them the right way if you're even questioning it and dating two ppl at one time. not you're soul-mate!
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    im not close to any of my family members at all
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Yeah. I have to agree with that one.

Agree. Strongly.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Do they know that the other person exists? How are they going to respond when you tell them? I think you have to work through that before you think about marrying either one of them.

And if you've already worked that out, then best of luck to you. We don't know either one of them so it's tough for us to give any kind of opinion. It's like asking a blind person whose which shirt is more blue.

Also, you're young. You've got lots of time to figure this out. Best of luck to you.