OMG 5 pages of childish behavior, really?

Options

Replies

• AngryCurseWords
    Options
    That's not very nice.

Sounds like something you'd say while scolding a child.

I'll show myself out.

/snark
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    some people are annoying, but everybody has those people in their lives. mine is my brother. haha. thats why i whole heartedly stay out of the meat vs. vegan topic. whew, you want to hear some discussions that the moderators have probably shut down 100s of times, thats one you never want to go into. all in all, were pretty nice people here to help and motivate. good luck. ps-whats with all the batman. he sure is popular today:wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Shame on you.
    Shame on MFP

Ok...let's cut to the chase....

can I start spanking myself now? cause that's all I came here for....

oh well that and the cookies....

No cookies for you!!!! But here you go...SPANK-SPANK-SPANKITY!!!

that.was.awesome....

if I give you more cookies will you keep spanking me?
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Shame on you.
    Shame on MFP

that.was.awesome....

Well, I'll spank you for no cookies :P
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    welcome to the internet
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Shame on you.
    Shame on MFP

that.was.awesome....

So much spanking going on in here!

...I'll be in my bunk.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Shame on you.
    Shame on MFP

that.was.awesome....

I'm in!!! After all I'm yours.....:love::blushing:
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    Perspectives vary widely. Making a post that is called "OMG 5 pages of childish behavior, really?" and shaming MFP as a whole for what a few in the community chose to do sounds like something that others might call immature behavior. Basically, the reasoning can be this: dTK5u.jpg
    (Perfect use of a dapper, yet grumpy old man in this image.)

Rule #1: Don't feed the trolls.

Personally, I can see that you're upset about it, so I didn't take the problematic shaming of this entire website personally. I figured you were very emotional about what had happened, since it was upsetting. I am a much more cynical person and I don't ever expect other's behavior to align with any one set constructs of decency and civility. If they "should" be ashamed, they would be. And they would probably have apologized after being called out for their behavior or they would not have done it in the first place. But it can also be very therapeutic to vent.

You now have 5 pages worth of usernames you know aren't positive people for you to be around. You also now have many pages of other people supporting you. If you can't handle some of the people (and I am not saying that you should be able to handle them) then don't. Seriously, don't give them that power over you. Ignore them if you can't be exposed to them without it harming you like this. Vent with people who won't upset you, like say, a few new friends/allies you found on this topic right here.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    We need more childish behavior to get this puppy to 5 pages and beyond, so here:

7wDvV.gif
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    We need more childish behavior to get this puppy to 5 pages and beyond, so here:

7wDvV.gif

I had wanted to close my last post with a "like I give a ____" gif, but couldn't find one that was more appropriate. Thank you for this. I will try to find some more. I find it is the best way to shake off people making me angry/upset. Especially, when they are enjoying me being upset.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

7wDvV.gif

I had wanted to close my last post with a look at all the ****s I give gif, but couldn't find one that was more appropriate. Thank you for this. I will try to find some more. I find it is the best way to shake off people making me angry/upset. Especially, when they are enjoying me being upset.

You are welcome! I consider it a special service to the MFP community to provide appropriate, or inappropriate, gifs where ever I can. :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Half the time on the internet "trolling" and "bullying" = someone disagrees with me so I am entitled to feel victimized.
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wanh.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    "Two men looked out from prison bars, one saw mud, the other saw stars." (Oscar Wilde, I believe)

Thank you! I needed to read that quote.
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    tumblr_m3xel5r1uY1qbx51ho1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3xel5r1uY1qbx51ho1_400.gif

lol
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    So far, I only see 4. Meh. It's Saturday.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    This is the internet where people can say what they want without truly "facing" those they are talking too. It is your choice to read or not read it.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That's the sad truth of the internet. The semi-anonymity brings out the playground behaviour in people. Trying to talk sense into a group of adults on a forum is as pointless and frustrating as banging your head against a brick wall. Ignore and move on. :wink:

I think the sad truth of the internet is that anytime somebody disagree's or tries to correct wrong information, they're labeled bullies

*"Disagrees". No apostrophe. ^^ There is NEVER an appropriate time to put one on that word, unless you know a person with the name Disagree.

OOOOOOOOOhhh snap, guess I'm a bully now.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5zlqfVq5l1qlovjio1_500.gif

This one hurt, but can we still hook up occasionally?