OMG 5 pages of childish behavior, really?

Options

Replies

• AngryCurseWords
    Options
    Half the time on the internet "trolling" and "bullying" = someone disagrees with me so I am entitled to feel victimized.

I offered don't feed the trolls because it may help her stay away from people who upset her. It doesn't mean that they are actually trolling, of course. They could just not get along.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Half the time on the internet "trolling" and "bullying" = someone disagrees with me so I am entitled to feel victimized.

I offered don't feed the trolls because it may help her stay away from people who upset her. It doesn't mean that they are actually trolling, of course. They could just not get along.

The odds are good that everyone manages to upset her. :smile:
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So who would win.. an Anemic Ironman or a Low Carb Hulk... cause the other topic is so run down...
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

4e8de3974b9b7.png
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

4e8de3974b9b7.png

OMG I love that!
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    tumblr_mdhstq1Zhv1qi6jbho1_250.gif
    tumblr_mdhstq1Zhv1qi6jbho2_250.gif

Closest other Psych reference. It hurt to see Shawn say such awful things.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    So who would win.. an Anemic Ironman or a Low Carb Hulk... cause the other topic is so run down...

I vote low-carb Hulk.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6ft2cSTiE1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    2vsetyt.gif
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    tumblr_m6ft2cSTiE1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

That is some funny **** right there..LOL!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    2vsetyt.gif

mlp_pleasesapple.jpg
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    oh goody, we hit page 5! ♥
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

ironman... brains over brawn every time
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    You can't control others and this is like anything else in life, take what you need and leave the rest.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site!! Obviously they did not see anything wrong with the thread or they would have deleted it. Since you are new, I know you are just finding your way around. But if you did not like what you were reading, why would you continue to read through 5 pages? Find threads you are interested in and if you find something offensive to you, then go to a different thread.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    30382895.jpg
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    AMEN!! :drinker:
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading 5 pages or bullying, judgmental, toatlly irrelivent garbage, on this site. I realize this forum is for expressing facts, opinions and even a bit of fun. However what i read didn't fit into either of those catagories.

It's astonishing that you wasted your precious time and energy on reading 5 pages of what you deem to be garbage.

That's 50 jumping jacks or a few yoga poses or a short nap or preparing a healthy salad or countless other nice things you could have done instead. Instead you read 5 pages of garbage and then wasted more of your time to post about it. Wake up!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    we have reached an infinite loop. it shall be called the 5 pages of hate effect.

Ouroboros_dragon2.jpg

NOM NOM NOM.
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5zlqfVq5l1qlovjio1_500.gif

This one hurt, but can we still hook up occasionally?

sure:drinker: