MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Thanks for the good :laugh:
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Two possibilities

1. If water is zero calories - you didn't was back your calories and you are in starvation mode

2. You accidentally ate heavy water http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know whether to be worried or very amused by the amount of people that thought this was a real post. :smile:

DITTO THAT, girl...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    dude! you're fccking up, have you tried detox shakes? try juicing for a whole month, if these don't work then you can't go wrong with the HCG diet.

<-- has a high-quality supply of HCG available for purchase... Fresh too!
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know whether to be worried or very amused by the amount of people that thought this was a real post. :smile:
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself before and after lunch, I gained 2.5lbs
    My lunch was only 1000 calories, I also had several glasses of ice cold water (0 cals)

I guess the rule does not work with me, in my case 1000 calories is actually 2.5lbs

Let's not be silly. Unless you ate/drank a combined 2.5 lbs at lunch, that clearly doesn't make sense. And if you did, don't forget to weigh your bodily functions on the way out and subtract!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    you have to weigh your poop
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself before and after lunch, I gained 2.5lbs
    My lunch was only 1000 calories, I also had several glasses of ice cold water (0 cals)

I guess the rule does not work with me, in my case 1000 calories is actually 2.5lbs

Let's not be silly. Unless you ate/drank a combined 2.5 lbs at lunch, that clearly doesn't make sense. And if you did, don't forget to weigh your bodily functions on the way out and subtract!

OH god!! Please just stop it now!!
  • TrixieTN
    Options
    I am laughing so hard.... is this the new math they are teaching in school these days?? :laugh:
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What did you eat? A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat.

Last time I checked a pound of bricks was the same as a pound of feathers. Density is different, not weight.
    I'm really tired of this untrue statement. Get a pound of bricks (actually less than one full brick) and a pound of feathers and take them to the roof of your house. Drop both at the same time. The brick hits the ground first EVERY TIME - scientific proof that a pound of bricks is heavier than a pound of feathers.
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Troll.

do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mind = blown.

^^^ This!!
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I recommend a cleanse. Something by Dr. Oz maybe.
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm really tired of this untrue statement. Get a pound of bricks (actually less than one full brick) and a pound of feathers and take them to the roof of your house. Drop both at the same time. The brick hits the ground first EVERY TIME - scientific proof that a pound of bricks is heavier than a pound of feathers.

Cannot argue with science!
  • RobinThePerson
    RobinThePerson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yeah seriously, the funniest part of this thread is the talk of which "pound of" something weighs more! i can only hope they're trollin'! :laugh:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Your weight can fluctuate anywhere from 1 lb to 10 lbs in a single day. Always weigh in the morning before eating to obtain the most accurate result.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    What did you eat? A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat.

Really?!?! I didn't know one pound of a substance weighed more than one pound of another substance! :laugh:

And now I feel stupid for even responding because this topic was a joke. . . :blushing:
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Some of you made my day --- an awful lot of you make me worry about the survival of the species. Maybe 12/21/12 is a good day to call it a game, after all...
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I was so mad when I weighed myself this morning.. i had a USB thumbdrive in my pocket with TONS of pictures on it...

Do I subtract the GB from my weight? Or should I wipe the drive and then weigh myself, subtracting the difference?
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was so mad when I weighed myself this morning.. i had a USB thumbdrive in my pocket with TONS of pictures on it...

Do I subtract the GB from my weight? Or should I wipe the drive and then weigh myself, subtracting the difference?
    Were they 4x6s or 5x7s?