3500 cals IS NOT 1 pound!

Options

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I was so mad when I weighed myself this morning.. i had a USB thumbdrive in my pocket with TONS of pictures on it...

Do I subtract the GB from my weight? Or should I wipe the drive and then weigh myself, subtracting the difference?
    Were they 4x6s or 5x7s?

They were scans of polaroids. ACK!

They were heavy pictures, too. Elephants, buildings, Jabba the Hut... I'm so ashamed.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was so mad when I weighed myself this morning.. i had a USB thumbdrive in my pocket with TONS of pictures on it...

Do I subtract the GB from my weight? Or should I wipe the drive and then weigh myself, subtracting the difference?
    Were they 4x6s or 5x7s?

They were scans of polaroids. ACK!
    That makes it easier! You'll want to weigh the original polaroids separately and subtract that total from your morning weight. Subtracting the GB won't work because they weigh diffently depending on the data they contain. Good luck!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's pretty obvious to me you're taking in waaaay to much sodium. That water retention is a bi**h!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    dude! you're fccking up, have you tried detox shakes? try juicing for a whole month, if these don't work then you can't go wrong with the HCG diet.

<-- has a high-quality supply of HCG available for purchase... Fresh too!

BEST POST EVER!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    you have to weigh your poop

That's why crapping on the scale has become the new fad? Sheesh, who woulda knowed it?
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    What did you eat? A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat.

Why would anyone eat a pound of muscle?

You obviously don't appreciate a nice steak.
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself before and after lunch, I gained 2.5lbs
    My lunch was only 1000 calories, I also had several glasses of ice cold water (0 cals)

I guess the rule does not work with me, in my case 1000 calories is actually 2.5lbs

I think you might have misunderstood the 3500 cals is one pound. Yes, it is, but you would have to be 3500 cal over your metabolic calorie intake ( after all of your activities ) in order to gain a pound. That what you gained is not in fat, it probably water weight and bloading which is acuring after we eat. Those 2,5 pound will be most likely gone tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :-D
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    get your thyroid checked. you are in starvation mode. Did you skip breakfast?

lol. I hope this was a joke.
  • ElleBee615
    Options
    LMFAO!! @ some of these responses...especially him needing a Beachbody coach. BWAH!!! :laugh:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    you need lipozene

(sarcasm)
  • marissa4354
    Options
    What did you eat? A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat.

A pound of muscle weighs one pound.
    A pound of fat weighs one pound.

A pound of feathers weighs one pound.
    A pound of rocks weighs one pound.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Some of you made my day --- an awful lot of you make me worry about the survival of the species. Maybe 12/21/12 is a good day to call it a game, after all...

This.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    it's 3500 calories in a pound of fat. OP is assuming that fat is the only thing your body can lose and the only thing that affects his body weight.

that's cute
  • WillardsMommy1
    Options
    The best part about this thread is the people jumping in that actually think OP is serious. They are the funniest without even trying. Goes to prove that it is funnier to laugh AT than laugh WITH. Teeheehee.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This is some serious *kitten*.

What did you eat? I'm writing a book on bulking. Case study of success? I think so. Don't worry, I won't use your name, mostly because I have no desire to pay you.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    The best part about this thread is the people jumping in that actually think OP is serious. They are the funniest without even trying. Goes to prove that it is funnier to laugh AT than laugh WITH. Teeheehee.

oh crap that would be me.. normally i get that stuff too ..

i think all that burger king i ate yesterday stifled my humor and caused me to gain 15 pounds :laugh:
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    just give it a minute and it will all go whoooooooosh anyway
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

yep....there are people and then there are serious people....(on a very low sense of humour diet.....):bigsmile:
  • ElleBee615
    Options
    This is some serious *kitten*.

What did you eat? I'm writing a book on bulking. Case study of success? I think so. Don't worry, I won't use your name, mostly because I have no desire to pay you.

LMAO Bean
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    WOW :noway: