460 days on MFP - 109 pounds gone! Pics

Options

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration! Congrats to you. Those talks are hard to have sometimes but so worth it. I have had a few of them with my boys! Keep up the great work on your running/fitness and being a great momma!
  • Scorpia1997
    Scorpia1997 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! As a mom of 2 girls, 7 and 5 (and 1 3 year old boy!) we've had many talks about nutrition and why I have to count and measure. I explained that my parents didn't teach me how to eat right and it's something I have to learn. I'm trying to teach them early!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    You're such an insperation to all of us and to your precious children..thanks for posting...congratulations!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love this, congratulations to you. I was a bit of a success story myself then took my eye off the ball and I have lost a LOT of ground. Stories like yours are what are going to get me back on track. Thanks for sharing
  • javagurrl
    Options
    WOW!!!! Soooo amazing! You look FAB-U-LOUS!!! Rock it, momma!! :smile:
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look PHENOMENAL!!!! Awesome testimony of persistence and determination!! Truly inspiring!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that is AMAZING!!!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    That is truly an amazing story and transformation. Simply outstanding commitment on your part!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    that is so incredible, you are amazing! congrats!!
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow you are beautiful and your new body is amazing! You look so toned and athletic! Our goals are very similar and you are now my new inspiration... Not only for your weight loss, but for your attitude and how you are teaching your children to have a positive and healthy attitude toward food, exercise, and body image. Good for you!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I"ve said it before and I"ll keep saying it. you're amazing and such an inspiration, I'm so lucky and happy to have you on my friends list! Keep kicking butt!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i have no words..you are amazing!! thanks for the post :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! great job
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so wonderful. I love how you've taught your daughters one of the most important lessons in life already !! So inspiring! Thanks for posting your pictures!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Incredible work. You win at MFP. Have a biscuit.
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wonderful ! Wonderful! Congrats on such an accomplishment u-rock....you look great...:flowerforyou:
  • watfamily
    watfamily Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Joy we've been MFP friends for a while and I have to say what a HUGE inspiration you are to me. Thank you so much for always sharing your story, I still go on my own and read it when I'm feeling like I want to quit.

<hugs>!
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW, from wheelchair to race runner; what an amazing transformation. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!