Replies

• beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You did an amazing job.:flowerforyou:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation, congrats!! Your story is an inspiration & you look wonderful :)
  • droberts3311
    Options
    WOW...................is all I can say. You are such a great example!:smile::wink: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us and a role model to your children! Thanks for sharing your story! X
  • pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring especially for me since I have to lose close to 100lbs! Amazing job!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    WoW Congratulations you look fantastic!!

Cheers:cry:
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow that is truly inspirational. You never gave up and you pushed through the pain when a lot of people would have given up. WTG!!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    WTG! Congratulations on your success! You definitely put in the hard work and it has certainly paid off!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I saw a post from you (I think several months ago) and you were looking wonderful back then. I'm so glad to see you're doing so well still! Even better, how nice that your kids are learning so many important things from you. What a good mom you are :flowerforyou:
  • Snoopy7878
    Snoopy7878 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. HUGE congrats!
  • debbiefaragher
    debbiefaragher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow wow and wow again, You are a trur inspiration. xx
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Congrats!
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I thought about being lazy and not going to the gym today. There goes that idea. Thank you for the example of perseverance and hard work...even when it's hard.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thank you for posting.
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    I am so Proud of you not only getting health and fit but for taking those teachable moments to show your children about Love and concern for others :flowerforyou:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    YOU. LOOK. AMAZING! So fit and healthy! Congratulations on ALL of your continued success! You are such a wonderful, healthy role model and inspiration! Thank you! xoxo
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wow! I went to blog and read your story that amazing what you done! I thinking about trying some of your recipes.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done great! Truly an inspiration, especially after a spinal cord injury. You are the living, breathing example of NO EXCUSES!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!