Knights who say NEE!

Options

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I must be hungry, so I need to go fix my oatmeal now...good for my cholesterol!!!!!
  • mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight is not yet planned for me, either.

We need to clear out the fridge so perhaps it's a leftover night. Maya has some leftover cheese ravioli I can heat up for her. I may need to pull a chicken breast out to cook on the Foreman again...that was really tasty with one of my new tastefully simple sauces "Bold and Bossy Honey Mustard" ... oh that rocked!

Ok done....I now know what's for dinner!

:-)
  • LuRox
    Options
    I wish it was that easy for me...I jut finished my lunch and I'm already hungry again, not really, but I want "something" Not sure what would curb that "want"

I'm thinking tonight's gonna be Chicken of some kind...I think I'll peruse the recipe sites!
  • mayasmom
    Options
    I ended up coming home from work early (well...really early, actually) to try and get some extra rest to kick this darn sinus-y stuff that I've had going on FOREVER! This might change my dinner plans, but I'm not sure.

I started a Forum Topic called "Weekend Warriors" ... check it out! It's a place to write out a plan of attack for the weekend. I think it will help me alot. So far, nobody has posted to it, though. They HATE me! J/K. :-)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Not possible for any half bright person to hate YOU Michelle! :heart:
  • LuRox
    Options
    I'm going to check out Weekend Warriors...I haven't been on since you started it! I need that...but of course we already decided to kick each others *kitten* about it didn't we???♥

Hi C!!!!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Michelle I find lots of people just view the posts here but very few actually comment. I'm guessing because it is a public site.

Don't worry WE ALL LOVE YOU:heart:
  • ckmama
    Options
    I do like seeing that I have made progress. I forget sometimes. I am glad to see my scale isn't moving up this week like last and is back to my beginning weight for February.

At this point my goal is to just be the same as what I started for February.

My goal for March is to be down to at least 211 or 210.

I remember when i got to this point last time it took me forever to get below 210. But it won't this time. I am focused...plus my husband had to change his eating habits b/c he didn't get a good report from the dr. about his cholesterol.
  • ckmama
    Options
    He was quite shocked. The Dr. was too for his age. So I've been making him walk and he has quit eating popeyes and mcd's so far this week.:drinker:

That is big progress for him.:love:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Can you believe March 1st is Monday?? I almost forgot it snuck up on me so fast. Today I paid all of our bills and am getting the never ending pile of clothes washed. I am planning on see that new Bruce Willis movie this weekend. It looks funny.
  • ckmama
    Options
    My DH washed every last piece of dirty clothing by the end of Tuesday night this week. And as of last night we had 4 more loads in the hamper...he was like where do they keep coming from:bigsmile:
  • mayasmom
    Options
    Where DOES all that laundry come from? There are only two in my house...and it seems never-ending!
  • LuRox
    Options
    Katrina, funny thing about popeyes...my hubby lost 20 lbs by changing to this...every day he went to popeyes and got nekkid tenders and a red beans and rice. His cholesterol (which is low anyway like 180, went down to 120) and he lost 20 lbs in like 5 weeks. Maybe we should all eat at Popeyes! LOL

We don't even have one here in my town. Booooooo
  • LuRox
    Options
    All My Children was boring today...it's been good up until now...what gives....????
  • LuRox
    Options
    Michelle, I posted on your thread! I kicked this past weekends *kitten*!!! Yes I did!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I got a big ole fever blister from my virus yesterday...lovely! I'm sick of having them!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I got some of the multi focal contacts yesterday and now I can't see...that's not good. Called the eye doc, of course he isn't in today...they were supposed to call me back, havent'...I need to take them out or get some more to try....Yikes!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I can see far off still , just not well up close....
  • LuRox
    Options
    I think they just got the prescription messed up...maybe I shouldn't have gone when I had been sick.
  • LuRox
    Options
    Could this be it?