Knights who say NEE!

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    I want to see 31 lbs lost on this ticker tomorrow! Will I???? Maybe!
  • mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    Happy Monday Knights!

I'm looking forward to a GREAT on-plan day today. Food is planned and packed.....loads of good for me veggies/fruits going down the hatch today....work-out planned for this afternoon.

It may be gloomy and rainy outside...but my spirit is shining! :flowerforyou:
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Hi Erin! How are you?

Just wanted to pop in and say Hey Knights! :bigsmile:
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    I said HELLO! :drinker:
  • LuRox
    Ha ha, sometimes it takes awhile for a reply here C! HELLO Hello!Hello! :drinker:
  • LuRox
    Another day, another dollar...WORK IS BUSY! I like that!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    I see 31 lbs lost on your thing Lu.

And we throw it all away, bags, tissue, thank you notes, etc.

Walmart throws away kids bikes, clothes, all kinds of good stuff. I was shocked when we did it. there are so many non profits and schools that could really use the stuff.
  • ckmama
    You know that feeling you get when you feel like something is wrong...like you are worrying about something or have anxiety but have no idea why?

I think I need a massage and highlights put in my hair. No more dark hair for me.

I think the anxiety started when I started thinking about how pale my skin is and how bad I might look in a swimsuit at this moment in time...then that led to thinking about vacation and wondering if we would go this year:sick:
  • ckmama
    My husband and his sister got large $$ gifts from a family member and she took part of her money and went on a Ski trip to colorodo (she is always complaining about money--cause she is drowning in debt)

and we paid off my car and all of our credit cards....why do I feel envious that she went on a trip???? Is it because I hate that we are responsible?? We could have went somewhere or did something, but we chose to pay off bills...why am I envious?
  • ckmama
    Oh welll, see where I go when I am waiting for my dh to get home so I can go to the gym.

Well I did splurge some...I got 24 months of gym membership for the price of 18 by paying cash up front. That was a big splurge.
  • ckmama
    So anywho. I will stay in here until I am over my anxiousness, because I don't want to eat brownies while I wait.
  • ckmama
    wait wait wait wait
  • ckmama
    Lu is commenting on my status as I type....I just got the emails.:laugh:
  • ckmama
    has Roger been logging in....do we need to do an email campaign to get him logging:drinker:
  • ckmama
    Where is everyone? I think this thread doesn't pop up as being updated so we forget.

Hope ya'll are having a happy hump day
  • mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    I'm here.

I am so so so so so so SOOOOOO bored at work.

I have plenty of work to do...I just don't want to do it!

What's for dinner, everyone? I can't decide ... and we have to have something QUICK before gymnastics!
  • ckmama
    don't know yet.

My husband didn't get the best report yesterday from the doctor about his cholesterol. So now he is at the point where he actually has to start watching what he eats.

I think it is cheerios for dinner. :blushing:

or grits. Something in the cabinet.
  • LuRox
    Cheerios for dinner...YUK!

Katrina was just carrying on her own little conversation. Staying out of those brownies...talking about Vacation.

We're going to Orange Beach on June 5, this year...won't be there on the 4th of July again...we may never get to meet Kat!
  • LuRox
    And speaking of dinner, I've got to figure out something to fix for tonight. The other night I rocked it with mashed potatoes, green beans and baked pork chops..YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
  • LuRox
    Perhaps, baked chicken would be good. Mashed potatoes again? Hmmmmmm, and Lettie loves Green beans...I have some okra I could fry up, I'm gonna have enough calories to splurge with fried tonight...we'll see...
This discussion has been closed.