Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yep it was! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • LuRox
    Options
    Hmmmmmm, No one has been here in awhile....we need some action on the Nee sayers page.:drinker: :sick: :smokin: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :love: :explode: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I know I am late, but fever blisters suck.

They really suck when you get them before you have a meeting or an interview. LOL:sad:
  • ckmama
    Options
    :flowerforyou: The weather has been gorgeous here since Tuesday.

My BACK is feeling so much better:wink:
  • ckmama
    Options
    I managed to walk and ride my bike yesterday. :smile:

Nicholas almost got ran over by some young girl backing out of her driveway, I don't think she saw either of us, and I screamed one of those mom blood curtling screams "STOP" and she stopped, but I then after Nicholas passed she still almost backed into him, I think she saw me but never saw him.:grumble:

Long story short we had to stop down the road because he was tearing up he said "That freaked him out":cry:
  • ckmama
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs by the end of March. My weight didn't budge in February. Which totally sucks. But I am going to try to stay positive.:smile:
  • ckmama
    Options
    All of my blood work --thyroid, anemia, diabetes, cholesterol came back fine, so I can't blame my weight gain on my Thyroid:ohwell:
  • ckmama
    Options
    My CA 125 test--cancer antigen usually used for female cancers and issues....came back on the high side of normal....range 0-34 is normal and mine was 28.6

So he said I really needed to meet with my GYN knowing my mom died from Ovarian cancer...so she scheduled a sonnagram next week to check all my girly stuff out.

She wanted me to do Gene (DNA) mapping last year, but I didn't go do it. I am sure she will recommend it again.:ohwell:
  • ckmama
    Options
    I'm going to find Michelle's thread. I need to work on my weekends.
  • LuRox
    Options
    Wow, it's really hard to try to find this thread when it is buried 3 pages in! We must do better nee sayers!
  • LuRox
    Options
    Katrina, I have conquered my weekend binges I think, I've kicked *kitten* during the last 3 or 4 weekends...and found out that I can really do it!
  • LuRox
    Options
    Now, if the weight would just start dropping off I'd be alot happier!
  • LuRox
    Options
    And just for the record, I CAN blame my weight on my thyroid...but I do wish that lovely little purple pill of synthroid that I will have to take every day for the rest of my life would help me drop some more poundage!!! Losing just 1 lousy pound is SOOOOO hard for me to do!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I just noticed that my ticker says I need to lose 97.5 lbs...WOW....I've got a long way to go to get there!
  • LuRox
    Options
    Hey I'm down a pound today! Whoooopeeeeee!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I now have 64 pounds to lose to get to my goal! totally doable!
  • ckmama
    Options
    you and I have about the same weight to lose
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by and saying NEE! :)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hewwo? I am SO tired today! Yawn! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: