Embarrassing Moments

Options
123457»

Replies

• malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAa!!! MY GOD!!!!!!! I am so sorry I know this was serious but this **** was hillerious!!!!!!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    so I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chai, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways?) I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounch. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the gorund, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.

So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum
    HAHAHAa!!! MY GOD!!!!!!! I am so sorry I know this was serious but this **** was hillerious!!!!!!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    At work one day I was in the bathroom, checked myself in the mirror and made sure my hair looked cute, etc. I was out of the bathroom and 2 of my coworkers are whispering and waving at me and I nod even though I don't understand them. Then they start pointing to my azz and I realized my dress is tucked into my nylons and I've just mooned half the office. So to avoid drawing attention to myself I shriek really loud 'Aghhh!'. And run away all awkward. Ya I'm not subtle.

Also, recently I was in the bathroom in the basement at work. I don't lock the door because no one really uses this particular bathroom, that is No one uses this bathroom except when I went in there. As I am sitting on the porcelain throne the owner's 80 year old father decided to give 3 people a tour of the building bc its a new place and he opens the door to the bathroom. Surprise! If there's a worse way to introduce yourself to 3 hot guys I can't think of one than sitting on the toilet.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    At work one day I was in the bathroom, checked myself in the mirror and made sure my hair looked cute, etc. I was out of the bathroom and 2 of my coworkers are whispering and waving at me and I nod even though I don't understand them. Then they start pointing to my azz and I realized my dress is tucked into my nylons and I've just mooned half the office. So to avoid drawing attention to myself I shriek really loud 'Aghhh!'. And run away all awkward. Ya I'm not subtle.

Also, recently I was in the bathroom in the basement at work. I don't lock the door because no one really uses this particular bathroom, that is No one uses this bathroom except when I went in there. As I am sitting on the porcelain throne the owner's 80 year old father decided to give 3 people a tour of the building bc its a new place and he opens the door to the bathroom. Surprise! If there's a worse way to introduce yourself to 3 hot guys I can't think of one than sitting on the toilet.

Thank God the new soon-to-be owners didn't do this on their run-through, our bathroom doors have locks, but don't LOCK! :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Keeping in mind that I used to be a very big girl, I was working with juvenille delinquents and one of them attacked a peer. In tbe course of trying to contain him, he bit me, on the stomach. The security guard who had to photograph the bite for the icident report took a look at it and said wait a minute, I want to get the wide angle lens. I was mortified then realized it was actually kinda funny and started laughing. Then it turned into his embarassing moment when he realized what he said.

This made me lol!
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    So my husband and I were on our honeymoon and we were having lunch at the resort restaurant. There was an elderly lady (prob 75ish) at the table next to us. We had met her and her husband the day before, so when we noticed he wasn't with her, we asked if he was ok and she said he was really ill and back in their villa.

I can't stand seeing people eating alone in restaurants, especially on holiday so I invited her to join us for lunch. My husband and I had been arguing that morning and he was in a foul mood which is rare for him. He announced that he was going to try something different and order the squid. I tried to tell him that he had actually had that meal already on our first day, but he wouldn't believe me.
    Now keep in mind that this lady was from England and was very well-spoken and conservative.
    Our meals arrived and lo and behold my husband says "I've had this meal before".
    Of course I can't resist saying "I told you so".
    His response? in a very deliberate slow tone he says "Suck......my.........d**k"

The little elderly lady was so shocked she spat her drink all over us and the table, and I went bright red and started profusely apologising.

Mortified.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    First time at the Spa my friends were having treatments whilst i was killing time the hot tub (in bathing suit). Little did i realise clothing was optional so was joined by several naked men... Not sure what the ettiquite is for this situation I carried on talking about the weather and how bad the trafffic situation is in the city before getting out the hot tub for my own massage. So I'm thinking I handled the whole thing pretty well in a mature fashion I was under 20 at the time.

Months later I'm driving and spot one of the naked men (fully clothed) and said outloud "OMG i've seen him naked" forgetting my Dad was in the car with me ...
  • Ian1993
    Options
    Mine would have to be taking my profile picture hahahhaa
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I was training my two rescue dogs on leashes in a park.. They are large breeds and had spent most of their lives in a shelter so this was a challenge. Well, the park was a leash on only park, but that doesn't often stop ppl from unleashing theirs in my town. Well some person unleashed their two teacup breeds dogs that came barreling towards us.. my dogs went insane, slammed me chest first into a metal trash can that was bolted to the ground. I lost my breath and hit the ground and was dragged several feet... which made my pants drop to my ankles... wasn't wearing.... sigh... underwear

LMFAO
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I tend to block out embarrassing moments, but when I was in yr 3 I walked into a pole and and had a massive egg on my head. Stupid yellow pole, get out of the way!

Stacked it twice in ten minutes at a club, I was hammered and was stepping down from a balcony onto the dance floor and stacked it. Twice. Classy :/
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My most embarassing moment ever was when I was about 16 and worked at Sportmart in the footwear department. A man approached me while I was stocking shoes and asked me were the supports were. Being the ultra friendly associate I was, I told him that I would show him. So he followed me. I was new on the job ( my first job too ) so I wanted to be extra helpful because I knew we had secret shoppers. So I'm making small talk with him. Do you know what size you wear? Ummm I am sure I can figure it out he mumbles. Oh allow me. I'm really good at it. Infact they pretty much send everyone to me and I measure them. You wouldn't believe how many don't know their size. Pretty soon I probably will be able to just eyeball it and know. Like a 6th sense or something. The man is BRIGHT red by now. I tell him not to be embarassed, it's not really a big deal. So we arrive where the ARCH supports are, for him to inform me that he was actually in search for a jock strap. ;)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My most embarassing moment ever was when I was about 16 and worked at Sportmart in the footwear department. A man approached me while I was stocking shoes and asked me were the supports were. Being the ultra friendly associate I was, I told him that I would show him. So he followed me. I was new on the job ( my first job too ) so I wanted to be extra helpful because I knew we had secret shoppers. So I'm making small talk with him. Do you know what size you wear? Ummm I am sure I can figure it out he mumbles. Oh allow me. I'm really good at it. Infact they pretty much send everyone to me and I measure them. You wouldn't believe how many don't know their size. Pretty soon I probably will be able to just eyeball it and know. Like a 6th sense or something. The man is BRIGHT red by now. I tell him not to be embarassed, it's not really a big deal. So we arrive where the ARCH supports are, for him to inform me that he was actually in search for a jock strap. ;)

LOL:laugh: I think that's the winner of the thread.... LOL.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Came out of the ladis room the other day, slipped and slid across the hall into some guy making
    him fall as well. Charliehorsed myself but good.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I was in the store with my sister and it was a good day for me, girls will understand lol. I had a good hair day a new mini skirt on and all that jazz. I thought man I must look great, cuz everyone was staring at me....Only to find out I had a giant gummy bear stuck to my butt. :/
    Haha I had a similar thing happened during my brother's wedding, the only difference was that people were staring at me because the zipper at the back part where my butt is got ripped off wide open & everyone saw my big fatass with a black thong. :embarassed:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You know she didn't show me where the jock straps were though...
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHA. I am so glad I came back to read this thread now!

LOL:laugh: I think that's the winner of the thread.... LOL.
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    I have a few to share.

My brother and i went to an all you can eat buffet.We got our plates and started getting our food and i noticed he dropped a roll on the floor. I bent down to pick it up(i was going to throw it away) and i farted really loud. My brother turned around and said really loud "I hope you diden't rip your pants".

My dad and i went to the local hardware store. As soon as we walked in i slipped and fell on the floor. My dad turns around and says "I can't take you anywhere".

A few years ago i went with my sister to do some black friday shopping for my niece. We went to Toys r us because she was looking for a certain doll. She could not remember the dolls name so she asked a stock person to help her. My sister then said "what is the name of barbies daughter?" to which i reply "That's easy it's Kelly" then i realized what i said. My sister thought it was funny. I still don't know how i know that.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You know she didn't show me where the jock straps were though...

Hahah I totally didnt. I just kinda flung my finger pointed out in their general direction and nearly died of embarassment. I worked for that company for 5 years, and they never let it go...lol