How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This thread is great. As far as numbers go I don't think you can have to many. As far as my number goes... I honestly don't know the exact one. It is hard to remember sometimes.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    This thread is great. As far as numbers go I don't think you can have to many. As far as my number goes... I honestly don't know the exact one. It is hard to remember sometimes.

Thats right Playa!!!! You should keep a list. It makes it so much easier to track and reminisce of the good times!!!:bigsmile:
  • CKAatKOC
    CKAatKOC Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A womans sex drive can be every bit as powerful as a mans. I enjoy sex as much or more than any man, and, have every right to enjoy it. If that makes you think less of me, then, rock on... Opinions of the stupid don't count. Now saying that I am married but if I was not I would have a higher number. :smooched:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    A womans sex drive can be every bit as powerful as a mans. I enjoy sex as much or more than any man, and, have every right to enjoy it. If that makes you think less of me, then, rock on... Opinions of the stupid don't count. Now saying that I am married but if I was not I would have a higher number. :smooched:

I agree with this^^ My husband knows my round a bout number, cuz I sure as hell don't know an exact one and vice versa!! He's the only person in the world who's opinion counts!!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Then how is that all nuns don't die early?

I've gone quite long periods without sex and been just fine.
    Right? Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is a theory, not a proven fact. Fact: if you go long enough without water, you'll die of dehydration. Fact: if you go long enough without food you'll die of starvation. Fact: you can go without sex for an entire lifetime and you won't die from lack of sex. The whole foundation of that theory is that if your lower level needs aren't met, you can't meet your higher level needs, which is something they really focus on in education classes to explain why kids might not be able to focus on school work or develop problem solving skills, but we're certainly not encouraging kids to have sex so they can have their lower level needs met and achieve more. I went 19 whole years without it and still managed to satisfy the top tier needs.

Actually, men can suffer from a terrible affliction known as DSB - or Deadly Sperm Backup. It can cause serious issues in a male's reproductive and urinary system. It also leads to foul moods.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Thats right Playa!!!! You should keep a list. It makes it so much easier to track and reminisce of the good times!!!:bigsmile:

Lol my biggest problem is names. I think a list is a great idea. I will keep it in a lil treasure chest buried in the backyard with a map that I only know the location too. Make it an adventure you know? :laugh:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Any sexual partner outside of marriage is one too many.

Preach it sister!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Lol my biggest problem is names. I think a list is a great idea. I will keep it in a lil treasure chest buried in the backyard with a map that I only know the location too. Make it an adventure you know? :laugh:

Thats what im talkin about! I keep mine stashed away......and bring it out out occasionally like I told ya before. Right now im looking to add to that bad boy!!!
    MFP girls PM if you your feelin sexyyyy!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Just the ones that sucked in bed.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    How many are too many? Only the ones that are crap in bed count in the too many category!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Idk, I treat my body as a temple... If you let everyone in all sense of value is virtually lost.

not to split hairs, but technically, all are welcomed in a house of worship.

Way to make me laugh at work. ^^
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Right? Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is a theory, not a proven fact. Fact: if you go long enough without water, you'll die of dehydration. Fact: if you go long enough without food you'll die of starvation. Fact: you can go without sex for an entire lifetime and you won't die from lack of sex. The whole foundation of that theory is that if your lower level needs aren't met, you can't meet your higher level needs, which is something they really focus on in education classes to explain why kids might not be able to focus on school work or develop problem solving skills, but we're certainly not encouraging kids to have sex so they can have their lower level needs met and achieve more. I went 19 whole years without it and still managed to satisfy the top tier needs.

Actually, men can suffer from a terrible affliction known as DSB - or Deadly Sperm Backup. It can cause serious issues in a male's reproductive and urinary system. It also leads to foul moods.
    Has that ever worked on a female that wasn't a character in a bad movie?
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I am going to say 18.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Has that ever worked on a female that wasn't a character in a bad movie?

Wanna see where the monkey bit me?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Yes, I like this response!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

To date, I've cured 2 women of this issue...by marrying them.
  • trinak1
    trinak1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great response!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I am going to say 18.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's such a decisive number. I love it!
  • trinak1
    trinak1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Counting the amount is just sad.

Great Response!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    OP is just creepy..
This discussion has been closed.