How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your age divided by two.

Nah, please. Who cares?
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Idk, I treat my body as a temple... If you let everyone in all sense of value is virtually lost.

not to split hairs, but technically, all are welcomed in a house of worship.

Lmao!!!
  • hollykaplan
    Options
    Have sex with as many people as you want.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

...as long as they want to too.
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    Ahh the magic number question... I never give the right answer to this one.
    My reply is always the same: "Far less than have ever had me."

A guy who is going to ask that question is probably a little more serious than I would want to be and I'd be sure to go to the restroom & duck out a window or something. I once kicked a guy out of my car for bringing up the 'relationship' word on the first date. I did the right thing tho.. I did stop the car and allow him to step from it before driving off & leaving him in the dark. Serious guys... better bring a thumb!!
  • MantisToboggan_MD
    MantisToboggan_MD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    37 is too many. 35 is about right.
  • farfoorah
    Options

....and are age appropriate as well.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I think if you reach the point of having had sex with ALL THE PEOPLE, that might be "too many."

Then again, that'd be damn worthy of a high five, so... :drinker:

Okay, wait, ALL THE PEOPLE should naturally exclude relatives. Close ones, anyway. That super hot distant 5th cousin might still be allowed after a few drinks. :laugh:
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Then how is that all nuns don't die early?

I've gone quite long periods without sex and been just fine.
    Right? Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is a theory, not a proven fact. Fact: if you go long enough without water, you'll die of dehydration. Fact: if you go long enough without food you'll die of starvation. Fact: you can go without sex for an entire lifetime and you won't die from lack of sex. The whole foundation of that theory is that if your lower level needs aren't met, you can't meet your higher level needs, which is something they really focus on in education classes to explain why kids might not be able to focus on school work or develop problem solving skills, but we're certainly not encouraging kids to have sex so they can have their lower level needs met and achieve more. I went 19 whole years without it and still managed to satisfy the top tier needs.

Maslow''s hierarchy of needs is meant to show basic needs for mental health and wellness- not the basic needs of physically staying alive. Sex is a basic human need. Sexual desire is normal. There is an obvious misunderstanding here of the hierarchy because the statement "I've satisfied the top tier" makes no sense. You can't satisfy the need for self-actualization, you can only strive for it. You can force yourself to refrain from sex but that doesn't make it the healthiest choice. And some people experience a much stronger level of sexual desire than others, which would mean that refraining from sex would affect them more.
  • hollykaplan
    Options

Of course. Consensual sex, for sure.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    42 - oh wait, that's the meaning of life.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    too many is if you cant name them all :wink: seriously tho, i have no clue..good luck:tongue:
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    zero. Your only partner should be the love of our lord and savior jesus christ.

I thought you were serious for about 2 seconds until I saw your friends list.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

I thought she was until she started talking about humping trees.. Hahahaha..
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    It's about quality not quantity. If your baggin 100 chicks and they're hideous in the face, it doesn't count.

Apparently only pretty people are good in bed. My bad.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Im age appropriate ladies!.................whats up hit me up!!!:bigsmile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Once you catch something you can't get rid of, I'd say you've banged too many.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    If the number matches the number of your age, everything is fine. ;-)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Counting the amount is just sad.

Great Response!

I agree
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It's about quality not quantity. If your baggin 100 chicks and they're hideous in the face, it doesn't count.

Beauty is a light switch away... once the lights are off.. she's anyone you want her to be..now the fat is a different story!
  • ajohnson20121993
    Options
    I agree with numbers not being important. Just enjoy it and be safe. :) 2.5 -3 a year lol i'd knock that out one shot! Pardon me am just a lady with the sex drive of a man. :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.