How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    More than me - you're a slut/man-ho.

Less than me - you're a prude.

Equal to me - you're perfect.

(Do y'all feel sufficiently judged now?)
  • mramirez1981
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Food and water is not a basic need?

Sorry - I misread. :) You're right - all three are a basic need.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You might have slept with too many people when you say:
    "take off your ring, it's hurting me"

and he responds:
    "That's my watch."

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Women with experience and or that think they can handle the legendary Big brown meat love hammer......feel free to PM me.
    that is all
    gracias !
    :devil:

classy love it!:laugh:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Do we have to count puppets?

Grover-Muppet-FeelsGoodMan_zps09a75cae.gif
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Once you reach an age where you have (proper) sexual feelings (not the sort you have when your 13 and looking at your dads zoo mag) then sex is a basic need... just like bathing! If your in a long term relationship from the age 18, so by 24 have only been with that one person its easy to judge people who sleep with someone new every other week... but the fact is when in a relationship you get all the sex you need, but when your single that feeling doesn't just go away, you need to satisfy it, so if someone is single for a long time they are going to have a lot of partners, you can't just expect single people to not get any while those in relationships get it everynight. The problem is when people have an addiction to sex... and thats only a problem because it causes destruction to their life.... if nobody is getting hurt/used/cheated on its nobody else damn business.
    Are you being serious right now? I haven't had sex in five and a half years because I haven't been in a serious and committed relationship in five and a half years. I don't expect other people to do that, but to say that it's a basic need and you have to satisfy it is...ridiculous. Maybe YOU need it, but I get along fine without it. It's not like bathing or eating or breathing. It's nice to have when you can get it, but you're not going to die without it, otherwise I'd have died a long time ago. "so if someone is single for a long time they are going to have a lot of partners" <---:laugh:

As to the question of how many is considered too many, that obviously depends on who you ask. Personally, I wouldn't ask. I don't need to know how many people anyone has slept with. If I was with a guy who treated me well, cared for me, respected me, and all that, my feelings for him wouldn't suddenly change by knowing how many people he'd slept with.

Um...I have to ask...does that mean absolutely NO sex--even of the self-induced kind? If so, I couldn't last more than a couple of weeks...just saying...
    Self-induced? Isn't all sex self-induced?

psssst... she means "*kitten*"
    I'm aware.

I knew you were.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    the best thing is not to ask if its going to bother you because if she says more then you want you may not like her as much. i prefer a girl with experience and knows what shes doing, esp if you were going to date her. in my opinion if the sex is great with someone you will stay with them and want to be with them, if it isnt your going to want to cheat or not be happy
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Then how is that all nuns don't die early?

I've gone quite long periods without sex and been just fine.

I was TOTALLY going to bring this up. Thank you for getting to it before me. Comment thief...

:P
  • farfoorah
    Options
    Do we have to count puppets?

Grover-Muppet-FeelsGoodMan_zps09a75cae.gif

Bahahahahahahaha....this is the best!
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bondbomb............you are funny girl!!!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Then how is that all nuns don't die early?

I've gone quite long periods without sex and been just fine.
    Right? Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is a theory, not a proven fact. Fact: if you go long enough without water, you'll die of dehydration. Fact: if you go long enough without food you'll die of starvation. Fact: you can go without sex for an entire lifetime and you won't die from lack of sex. The whole foundation of that theory is that if your lower level needs aren't met, you can't meet your higher level needs, which is something they really focus on in education classes to explain why kids might not be able to focus on school work or develop problem solving skills, but we're certainly not encouraging kids to have sex so they can have their lower level needs met and achieve more. I went 19 whole years without it and still managed to satisfy the top tier needs.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Who the heck counts anyway? I mean, I understand if you've had just a few people in your life that you were intimate with, it'd be easy to keep track, but otherwise...what, are we notching our bed posts? Keeping a ledger?

Is that what goes through your mind when zipping up, "Well, that's 182!"

You've been watching Reality Bites again...have you....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I actually have a list!!! for nostalgic reasons of course I like to pull out my list and think about all the great times!!!
    31 and counting!
    True story!!!

hell yeah!! :devil:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I have 'been' with about 30 women and I'm 27 years young. I don't seek extra notches on a bedpost at all or accumulation of partners. I don't think there is a limit of too many so long as no one get hurts and everyone is happy. i probably can't have too many more as I'm running out of places to bury them. Did I say that out loud :laugh:

Could have sworn someone said bacon.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Who the heck counts anyway? I mean, I understand if you've had just a few people in your life that you were intimate with, it'd be easy to keep track, but otherwise...what, are we notching our bed posts? Keeping a ledger?

That movie might have been where I got my sexual philosophy when I was in my "fun days'
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Any sexual partner outside of marriage is one too many.
  • scosway
    Options
    It is usually us women--sex automatically means love.

Don't put all us 'women' in the same boat. Women are perfectly capable of having 'meaningless' sex.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Any sexual partner outside of marriage is one too many.

You mean like I'm married and I have someone else on the side? OK. No marriage for me.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    1312397830722.gif?w=352&h=345
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

That movie might have been where I got my sexual philosophy when I was in my "fun days'

Heard of it. Never seen it.
This discussion has been closed.