How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm such a loser, just one here. I was a cuddle slut that never put-out :drinker:
    ut thats why we :heart: U Bob!
  • sjiphone
    sjiphone Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Since its 2012, if you are safe, don't cheat on anybody, and are honest about your intentions I don't really think its about the number.

I agree. Play safe and play often.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Since its 2012, if you are safe, don't cheat on anybody, and are honest about your intentions I don't really think its about the number.

I've noticed those who judge are usually pretty sexually deprived.....

Nailed it! Best answer. My husband and I are best friends, known each other since we were in 16. I have no clue how many people he has slept with, as he has no clue what my number is either. But neither of us cares. We love each other and knowing that piece of information, changes nothing. As long as he was safe and has nothing, im cool with 5-500. Who cares? Both of us came into our marriage STD free and thats all that mattered to me. Now i know if i get any thing by surprise, ill cut his F-*K ing d**k off. :)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Given that the overall lack of respect for individuals continues to fall, I dont believe it matters, if all you want is sex.

Now, as for myself, at one time....does 6 in the hottub count as too many if everyone is playing along, safely? For lifetime....do I have to count my years in the Army? Or do you just want meaningful relationship stats?
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    Options
    Given that the overall lack of respect for individuals continues to fall, I dont believe it matters, if all you want is sex.

Now, as for myself, at one time....does 6 in the hottub count as too many if everyone is playing along, safely? For lifetime....do I have to count my years in the Army? Or do you just want meaningful relationship stats?

Oh, and do I count the time the wife and I would bring home some cocktail waitresses?
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i could not care less what anyone's number is.

reminds of this from Chris Rock:
    Never ask a woman how many men she slept with... cause you don’t wanna know. Just be happy you’re ******* her now. Why you wanna know? You ain’t discovering ****. You ain’t puttin the flag nowhere. Just be happy you’re getting it now. Why you wanna know? Why? First of all no matter what she say, it’s too much for you. No matter what she say. She can go “Two” and you’re like “Two?!?!? TWO?!?! TWO?!?! NO NO NO! TWO?! I guess that’s how you was raised.

Women will lie about how many guys she’s ****** in court, they don’t care “Yeah, I swear” If she says 3… thats 10. It’s like you gotta give every woman like a 7 **** curve. That’s more like 3 ***** to the 8th power. And women y’all think y’all slick, y’all ain’t slick. I know the game. i watched it unfold. You ask a woman how many guys she ******, she’s not gonna tell you how many guys she ******. She’ll tell you how many boyfriends she had. Cause women only count their boyfriends. That’s right they don’t count all those miscellaneous ***** she had. “Yeah that guy I met at the club, that guy I ****** at the club that night. Oh that time I ****** Bobby Brown. Oh that guy I ****** in Jamaica but that’s another country! That don’t count! I thought you was talking bout domestic *****!"

This is AWESOME and TRUE!

I don't ask because I don't want to know - I will ask about STD's and No condom, No sex
    For me, to be honest I'm not sure
    For a very long time sex did NOT equate Love for me. I loved sex but did NOT love relationships.
    This changed after my last boyfriend. I was very in love with him and sex was on a whole new level. I had a fling with a friend bout 7mos later and all I could do is compare the two and how NOT good it was.
    I'm happy with my battery operated boyfriend for the time being
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with the unpopular answer and say... 2 is one too many. I plan to wait until I am married... and I plan on having that marriage last.

What if you get married twice? God forbid people pass away.

Great answer. I was married before, divorced, went crazy.... enjoyed life, then got married again. SO I'm good :)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

How many holes has your shovel dug? How many juice boxes have you stuck your straw in?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Oh, and do I count the time the wife and I would bring home some cocktail waitresses?

How many pipes have you cleaned? How many gardens has your snake wandered into?
  • HealthKickCi
    Options
    I'm not interested in anyone's number.
    I don't even know my own...I could figure it out if I took the time to think about it, but I just don't think it's important.
    I have been with the same person for the past five years now so the number seems even more irrelevant.
    I do think it can be harder to settle down (if that's what you want) if you are sleeping with any rando that comes around, but we're all entitled to look for love or sex in any way that we want.
    I am not going to judge a person by how many people they have slept with, but I will say WRAP IT UP!
  • ninjakowski
    Options
    Personal preference. I have friends who are well into double digits and more power to them!
    My number is a bit lower, I married the first one so its all over for me now! lol.
    Big numbers are not for me, purely from an emotional side of things, I don't think I could handle it. I'm too sensitive :embarassed:

On the other hand, my husbands number is much higher, doesn't bother me at all. Now I benefit from all his experience :laugh:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    Options

How many pipes have you cleaned? How many gardens has your snake wandered into?

Lets just say....Im in no fear of it falling off on its own.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Before I got married I was not a saint and I was worried about telling my wife my number. But it means different things to different people. I was out and about due to being cheated on in two long term relationships. So I settled with short and casual encounters. She did have a rough time digesting that. In the end numbers only matter at a shallow level. Once you find the one, that one is all that matters. CHEEEZEY but true.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am not going to judge a person by how many people they have slept with, but I will say WRAP IT UP!

This is probably the only time I'll pass any kind of "judgement"

If you're NOT in a monogamous relationship, I think it's just reckless and you're playing with fire.
    Not to mention, men are generally carriers of most STD's but have NO symptoms and can easily and unknowingly pass it along to a woman.

Trojan all the way lol
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Wow, now that's an accomplishment.....\m/

Not for a woman...

Not for a man either...
    And the slut shaming begins.
    Maybe they think this is like a car odometer. Eventually it all rolls back over to zero.

Either way, it hardly matters to me. All I'm saying is everyone can *kitten*.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

This is probably the only time I'll pass any kind of "judgement"

If you're NOT in a monogamous relationship, I think it's just reckless and you're playing with fire.
    Not to mention, men are generally carriers of most STD's but have NO symptoms and can easily and unknowingly pass it along to a woman.

Trojan all the way lol

Win! I don't want that *kitten* and if its not safe, its not happening. End of story.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    Options
    Lets be serious for a moment....OK, glad that's past.

We are living in a time where sex is just that...sex. Sadly, most are not safe about it...thus, all of the women having these kids out of wedlock. Add in the increased percentage of STD's.
    Now, if you're both safe about it....fukcing do it. learn what drives another person crazy. and perfect the practice. ENJOY LIFE. But do so, with respect.

Remember, Sex is just that...sex. It's pleasure. Everyone loves pleasure. When it comes down to making love to someone...THAT is a whole other topic...and level of connection.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I was a manwhoreslut in my younger days, so my number will either disgust or impress you..I dont care either way.

Sex....thats just it.

Get over it.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    As long as you are safe, clean (STD-wise, not "type of sex"-wise :wink: ), and respect yourself - who cares?
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    when you catch a STD then you hit your limit ........ hahaha!
This discussion has been closed.