SHAKEOLOGY does it really work?

Options
Just curious I noticed a lot of people are on this product, including some of my friends. Don't want to waste money on something that does not work. Anybody get amazing results with this product??????

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I know 3 people that use it regularly. All are in great shape and one just lost 30+ lbs while using it. Of course, he also completely the Insanity DVDs and took up running.

It is not a magic weight loss or muscle building drink. You still have to do the work. But if you are looking for a nutritionally sound meal replacement drink that is about $4 a meal, it will work for that.

ETA: a guy I work with that lifts weight but doesn't do Beachbody workouts or Shakeology meal replacement told me he loves the recovery drinks. Apparently they have one that tastes just like a creamsickle.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Does it work for what? What are you looking to get out of this product?
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    It will slim down your wallet!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    It will slim down your wallet!

my wallet is too thin.
  • KathleenC1979
    Options
    I can only speak for myself but I love Shakeology. Since I started drinking it in July, I have noticed I get better sleep, more energy, clearer skin and experience less "crap-food" cravings. I love the versatility that comes along with it. There are several recipes available for variety. I have not tried the greenberry flavor, but enjoy both the chocolate and tropical strawberry. Tropical strawberry being my favorite. :smile:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I'd say it serves it's intended purpose.
  • TurboFitMom
    Options
    I love shakeology so much I became a beachbody coach! It has done WONDERS for me :D
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I love shakeology so much I became a beachbody coach! It has done WONDERS for me :D

Strong first post
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    Options

You became a coach to get a discount because it's way overpriced, amirite?
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    eat real food
    cheaper, more nutritious
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a food/drink that "works" for weight loss. What works a caloric deficit and exercise. It doesn't mater whether you consume a purely liquid diet or whether you live off of candy bars (not counting the health risks involved), you'll still lose weight.
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yes it does work it helped me tremendously. i have more energy, sleep better, keeps me full longer and i don't crave sweets and has improve some of my health issues. it is not as costly as most people say. it is about $4 a day which in the long run is worth the results.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a food/drink that "works" for weight loss. What works a caloric deficit and exercise. It doesn't mater whether you consume a purely liquid diet or whether you live off of candy bars (not counting the health risks involved), you'll still lose weight.

^^^^
    This.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    yes it does work it helped me tremendously. i have more energy, sleep better, keeps me full longer and i don't crave sweets and has improve some of my health issues. it is not as costly as most people say. it is about $4 a day which in the long run is worth the results.

Spoken like a true beachbody coach.......
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    eat real food
    cheaper, more nutritious

THIS ^^
    Its a pyramid scheme ... there is no magic formula
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I know 3 people that use it regularly. All are in great shape and one just lost 30+ lbs while using it. Of course, he also completely the Insanity DVDs and took up running.

It is not a magic weight loss or muscle building drink. You still have to do the work. But if you are looking for a nutritionally sound meal replacement drink that is about $4 a meal, it will work for that.

ETA: a guy I work with that lifts weight but doesn't do Beachbody workouts or Shakeology meal replacement told me he loves the recovery drinks. Apparently they have one that tastes just like a creamsickle.

I lost more than 30 pounds just eating a healthy diet and exercising.
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I use it. I like it. It's handy when you just want something quick and healthy for you. Try it for yourself and see. It's got a 30 day money back guarantee less shipping.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Does it work? It is the ONLY thing that works!

Without it, you are doomed to a life of obesity. The choice is yours, pay up or become 800 lbs by new years...
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for a few months now. I am a total BeachBody geek. I have multiple programs (Insanity, Asylum, Les Mills Pump among others) That being said, although it is a good meal replacement and offers some outstanding nutrional value, that 119 dollar a month price tag is a lot. I finally had to stop my home shipment and I'm looking for a suitable replacement for my meal replacement. I have some good stuff about "Idealshape" shake formula.. About $34 a month.. I haven't tried it, but I've heard from others that went to it from ShakeO and have liked it.. The 90 dollar a month savings is just icing on the cake. Just like ShakeO, I believe you can ony get IdealShape from the web..
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    Options
    I've been on it for a few months now. I am a total BeachBody geek. I have multiple programs (Insanity, Asylum, Les Mills Pump among others) That being said, although it is a good meal replacement and offers some outstanding nutrional value, that 119 dollar a month price tag is a lot. I finally had to stop my home shipment and I'm looking for a suitable replacement for my meal replacement. I have some good stuff about "Idealshape" shake formula.. About $34 a month.. I haven't tried it, but I've heard from others that went to it from ShakeO and have liked it.. The 90 dollar a month savings is just icing on the cake. Just like ShakeO, I believe you can ony get IdealShape from the web..

Get cheap whey-based protein powder, take a multi-vitamin. Done.