Why dont girls come up to guys

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Girls do approach guys as long as they are not ugly or creepy.
    This is shockingly true.

I'm ugly and creepy and girls still approach me so....

and you have a ways to go until you hit your 2000 mark

Generally I'll approach anybody. But I'm also taken, and a weirdo.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I would totally go right up to you and start talking. Maybe girls near you just suck...
    Or maybe the problem is that they're GIRLS.
    WOMEN would definitely go right up to you, we know what we want and we take it!

SOOOOOO do oyu like tall , awesomely tanned latino men!?!?!?!?!:bigsmile:
    Come get me babycakes!!!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Youngins may be afraid of that...but us ladies 30+....yeah....we aint waiting around for no one. We want you, we're coming to get you!

Actually from 17 - 23 I was VERY BOLD....closing in on 27 I've become more timid and I don't know why
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I always had the question on why girls dont come up to guys to spark conversation. i have no problem going up to a girl and talking, but i find it hotter and eaiser if a girl comes up to talk to you. what is your opinion on that?

I worked up enough courage to go talk to one guy and got shot down. After that i never approached. I wait until the guy comes up to me :)
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Biologically speaking, boys are the predators and girls are the prey. :wink:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

Very true....and some women are cougars in training ;)
  • mramirez1981
    Options
    I always had the question on why girls dont come up to guys to spark conversation. i have no problem going up to a girl and talking, but i find it hotter and eaiser if a girl comes up to talk to you. what is your opinion on that?

I worked up enough courage to go talk to one guy and got shot down. After that i never approached. I wait until the guy comes up to me :)

You're gorgeous. He was an idiot.
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think that a lot of women have the idea that men are more opportunistic. In other words, they will go with anyone even if they do not really like them just to get laid. If you look like an easy target you may be getting men that think you are just OK. If you let them come to you, you have provided one filter (hopefully getting men that actually think you are attractive and desirable and are not just going for you because it is easy).
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's your test!. . Women instinctually want to make babies with Bold, Strong men. . It's evolution. . It's why the human race survived. . Ever watch nature shows? The male is ALWAYS the aggressor and the female always seems like she's yawning. . . same with people!

:laugh:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Girls do approach guys as long as they are not ugly or creepy.
    This is shockingly true.

I'm ugly and creepy and girls still approach me so....

and you have a ways to go until you hit your 2000 mark

Generally I'll approach anybody. But I'm also taken, and a weirdo.

I'm also taken, maybe that why.

and I like that you're a weirdo
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    They might seem to think the Guy is the one supposed to go up to them. BUT *kitten* IS CHANGING NOW!! haha,
    Us guys are having to put them girls in line first then pick ;)
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've had plenty of women approach me - typically late 30s/early 40s are confident enough to do so and that's a turn on for me.

Yep/this. Since I turned 30 I've had no trouble talking to anybody I wanted to. *shrugs* It's actually better because I have a particular, eccentric taste in guys, and this way, nobody feels bad.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options

Very true....and some women are cougars in training ;)

n7HHR.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They do...
  • _JR_
    Options
    It's your test!. . Women instinctually want to make babies with Bold, Strong men. . It's evolution. . It's why the human race survived. . Ever watch nature shows? The male is ALWAYS the aggressor and the female always seems like she's yawning. . . same with people!

Yep! The guy needs to "peacock" around her a little to draw her interest, and then when she's not looking, club her on the head and drag her back to his cave. :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Yep! The guy needs to "peacock" around her a little to draw her interest, and then when she's not looking, club her on the head and drag her back to his cave. :laugh:
    works for you, right?
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl and her comfidence i guess! I don't mind approaching guys, I just prefer to be approached. :bigsmile:
  • _JR_
    Options

works for you, right?

You've heard about my cave, no doubt. :wink:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Of all the people I've dated, I probably initiated conversation with 75% of them. If I don't approach you, I'm not interested. Easy as that.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Forever-Alone-2_thumb3.jpg