Why dont girls come up to guys

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    I think many men are too intimidated by a pretty girl to approach her, so they never meet! I see nothing wrong with being a confident woman and making the first move. I've done it several times and never regretted it.

I dont think it is the intimidation factor but more of the she is too good looking to be available factor.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    maybe you smell funny
  • Danny_Boy13
    Forever-Alone-2_thumb3.jpg

LMFAO!!!
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    I dont have a problem with that at all. Its so liberating and sexy.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Being approached by a girl is hotttttt. :heart:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I do. I'm generally the one who initiates. Although I am single and it seems like I can't make it to a second date, so maybe I scare them off. :embarassed:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    I approach guys. I just asked one out and he said yes.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Biologically speaking, boys are the predators and girls are the prey. :wink:

this is what i've found. - or maybe have a mental block with this and therefore cant just go upto guys. :smile:

also i'm generally friendly and have had way too many experiences of friendliness being taken for the thinking 'oohh she likes me'.

so come on, share some hints and tips on what we can do when approaching a guy?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Biologically speaking, boys are the predators and girls are the prey. :wink:

This is a turn on for some reason lol
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    I would approach a guy to start talking, but I kinda like a little eye contact first. I don't want to "bother" you :)

I'm more confident than I used to be so I guess it's just easier now.
  • I think many men are too intimidated by a pretty girl to approach her, so they never meet! I see nothing wrong with being a confident woman and making the first move. I've done it several times and never regretted it.

I dont think it is the intimidation factor but more of the she is too good looking to be available factor.

REALLY? Men assume good looking women are always taken?
  • Danny_Boy13

It is much different for a guy though. Most if not all of the time we are already behind the 8 ball. Reason being because, lets keep it real, girls think that the guy is talking for them to just get into bed with them. Am I right or am I way off on this one?
  • Well I know the reason they don't come up to me (fat). Women are generally pretty shallow.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209

It is much different for a guy though. Most if not all of the time we are already behind the 8 ball. Reason being because, lets keep it real, girls think that the guy is talking for them to just get into bed with them. Am I right or am I way off on this one?

That's what I usually presume when a guy actually talks to me?!?
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Honestly, entitlement. If I have to approach you, it's not worth the bother. :bigsmile:
  • Danny_Boy13
    I think many men are too intimidated by a pretty girl to approach her, so they never meet! I see nothing wrong with being a confident woman and making the first move. I've done it several times and never regretted it.

Majority of the time.....yes, this is what guys think. We assume that at all times a pretty girl is taken. It is one of our faults.
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166

I'm so glad I never assumed that good looking women are taken. So many out there are single because all of the other guys are assuming otherwise...haha fools!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Well I know the reason they don't come up to me (fat). Women are generally pretty shallow.

And men aren't shallow? They generally approach the thinner/more attractive women as well.

Do you know for a fact they aren't approaching you because of your weight?
  • I asked my husband out on our first date :>
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    I would totally go right up to you and start talking. Maybe girls near you just suck...
    Or maybe the problem is that they're GIRLS.
    WOMEN would definitely go right up to you, we know what we want and we take it!

AGREED!