I'm Dreading Thankgiving

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is why it seems (at least with people I know) that no one sees bacon as a thinksgiving food. I personally think bacon should be a part of every holiday. I know I wouldn't have minded getting some bacon for holloween instead of candy...

I'm dreading the lack of bacon...

that there won't be enough pumpkin dishes

and that I may loose the family wrestling match for the last piece of pie. We seriously shouldn't know the meaning of last piece of pie.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    <
    No room to eat more than a couple bites at a time. What bites to eat first? Squash dressing? Green bean casserole? Chocolate pie? Nobody should have to make those kinds of decisions. :cry:

I feel your pain. My only consolation is I am at work, so I have nothing better to do than sit in here, watch people and eat. It's like dinner and a movie!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Turducken.. why stop with chicken? Why can't we stuff a quail and dove in there too? Maybe a hummingbird?

I smother mine in peanut butter, wrap with aluminum foil, putt it on top of the Jeep exaust manifold, let the engine idle for six or seven hours, cover it with bacon and stuff a porkchop in the middle, then stuff all that in a honey smoked ham, deep fry the whole thing for 45 minutes, and make a porkrind gravy with the reserveed bacon fat.
    My cholesterol went up 400 points just reading that...is it bad that I can smell the bacon?

Not at all... Bacon is the key! :wink: