plain greek yogurt.. what do you put in it?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bumping for all the awesome ideas! Thanks everyone!
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I do greek yogurt with quinoa, walnuts, and strawberries layered like a parfait. It is fabulous.
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I put in some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and a bit of icing sugar.
  • skinnyjennm
    Options
    Agave, cinnamon and vanilla extract is great or leave out the cinnamon and add berries. Yummy!
  • vanessayoungss
    Options
    Honey and or raspberries. Yummy!
  • splashberry007
    Options
    Dried cranberries, a dash of dried nutmeg and almonds.

I also use it as 'milk' in cereal, with dried fruits.

Sprinkle dessicated coconut over it.

Bake apples in the oven with olive oil and a pinch of sugar, let them bake until crispy and add the greek yogurt over the top
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    awesome ideas. i love it with granola
  • Lola5328
    Options
    At home we add raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. We sometimes add the Ocean Spray dried fruits. And if you like granola, pumpkin seed and flax seed you can add a cereal that I get that I LOVE it's called Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax Granola
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE COVERED ESPRESSO BEANS

honey
    fig/pumpkin granola
    raspberries
    walnuts
    cashews
    blackberries
    strawberries
    blueberries
    bananas
    pecans

or if you dont want sweet...

break up a bunch of bacon, some minced green onions, a little bit of garlic salt and eat it on triscuits.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I use it in anything that calls for sour cream...fajitas, chili, banana bread, cakes, buffalo chicken dip, any kind of dip really...seriously the list goes on and on.

I make guacamole dip with it.
    I like it with any kind of fruit, especially pumpkin and pumpln pie spice.
    I like it with applesauce and apple pie spice.
    One of my favorite snacks is mixing dry sugar free jello pudding mix in there (not much) - it then becomes a "pudding" of any flavor you wish. Try pistachio...you'll thank me later.

It has unlimited uses. If you do dips with it I recommend the 2% over the 0%, it is creamier and doesn't add too many more calories.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I put a package of Pink Lemonade Crystal Light (the kind you put in water bottles) and stir it up. It's tart and tangy.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I've been using splenda & no sugar jams also I add kashi crunch cereal and almonds too might try bananas n honey next :-)
  • starrchiild
    starrchiild Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fruit, ground flax, and wheat germ is a staple for my yogurt
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    definatly frozen blueberries! i mix about 100 g of these will 190 g plain yogurt and leave it in the freezer for about 1 hr. it is absolutly delightful.. the treat i have twice daily! :)