who is up for losing 9 lbs by the end of the year?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mariamota
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • pastorwalt1
    pastorwalt1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough this morning I weighed in at 218.4lbs. I want to be 209 for new years eve to start new year under 15stone. Sign me up!
  • oklahomascott
    Options
    i gained some weight last month when i was sick, about 4 or 5 pounds. i was a little discouraged like you but its not a big deal. the best thing to do is think long term. think that your lifestyle includes eating right and lots of exercise for the rest of your life. then the little bumps in the road will be no big woop.
  • despoinio
    despoinio Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm scared about Christmas though, it always goes out of the window :(

We are having a party for NYE at my husband's parents house and I would LOVE to be able to get in the hot tub and NOT feel insecure.
  • mikayla169
    mikayla169 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in this with you, feel free to add me, anyone! Will be slightly harder as I've not been ABLE to eat anything fatty due to gallstones and pancreatitis, but having my gallbladder removed the week before Christmas so plan on having a little indulgence over Christmas!
    That being said though, I'm still up for giving this a really good go!

:)
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    I'm in!
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) although like some others im stuck at 191lbs :( ive been stuck here for the last 15 days so hopefully will start to see some weight loss real soon!
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • Tara_b
    Tara_b Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm soooo excited for this. :)
  • sleclair89
    Options
    If you have the iPhone, I highly suggest downloading "skimble workouts" and "yoga for weight loss" I have been using these apps a lot and they're enjoyable--it makes it easier to stay motivated. If you don't have the iPhone, youtube has lots of great work out videos if you find a reliable source. The zumba ones are fun :)
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started trying to count calories and eat the correct portions of proteins, carbs, fats a day... a lot harder then I thought it would be! Plus running and p90x. Let's do this!
  • Nashvilleash
    Options
    I'm in! It's doable! Good luck everybody! :)
  • mativida
    Options
    Totally! I'm in Wisconsin, I currently weigh 176, and I'm totally up for the challenge! I knew too how these posts work, will I get notices in my Fitness Pal Inbox, or how will I find these posts again? regardless, count me in! by the way, I'm 42.
  • Maiseyy
    Maiseyy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9852-9-lbs-before-the-end-of-the-year

Make sure to join the group if you want to be a part of this, because that how we will keep track of everything