Eating 1200 calories a day?

Options

Replies

• Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Because infiniquotes are irritating, and I snipped out what I was responding to. I read the rest of it and as *fascinating* and *special* as I find your difficulty in getting a minimum of calories without filling your stomach, I'm really not wanting to derail from the OP's stuff AGAIN. Seriously, though, how do you get overweight if you cannot possibly eat ALL THAT FOOD to get to 1300 calories.

I got to 210 pounds by eating entire boxes of cheeze its and snack crackers that were so calorie dense...

And I only ate maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Now that I am eating healthy, like vegetables and rice and chicken.. it's hard to hit 1300 calories. Once I cut out the processed crap.. I mean let me put it this way: X amount of food in my stomach makes me full. If it's healthy, then I have trouble getting to my calorie goals. If it's breaded crap, then it's easy for me to go over.

Does that make more sense?
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Seriously what kind of food are people eating that they can't get to 1200 calories? Are you like, eating a tomato and calling it a day? An apple alone has about 130, put some food in your mouth! Peanut Butter, nuts, meat, they're all calorific.

I completely agree with this. Wow. And second yes my dear it sounds like you should talk to someone. Even if it is just a nutrionist....

Ok Seriously, this is for all of you, if the OP is short, like me.. WE HAVE SMALL STOMACHS!! I had chicken wings today and I had to stop at 8 because I was so full I hurt. That's only 600 calories. AND I'm still not hungry. If us short people take a multivitamin and have extra body fat, starvation mode won't be an issue.

Think of it this way, the average height for men in this country is now 5'10. I'm 5 complete inches below that, and a lot of women on here are below the average female height of 5'7. If this site and most guidelines are written with "average" in mind (and yes I know it factors in height, but I still think short people are being overfed) then I'm pretty sure that when eating healthy, medium calorie foods (as opposed to breaded and fried calorie dense foods) you'll hit 1000-1200 cals a day and be stuffed. I usually am.

I'm just not that hungry. the only time I get over 1300 calories a day is when I eat sh.it, like fried stuff. If I stick to steamed vegetables, one head of broccoli and half a chicken breast makes me FULL.

You guys need to open your minds JUST a bit. Not everyone is 5'7-5'10. We are just a little bit different than you.

Short people on those survivalist shows (like the alaska experiment) had a MUCH easier time on very low cals, just because they were smaller. The tall people had to be taken off because of chronic weakness and illness.

That being said, the OP does sound like she has some issues with self image.

Nonsense.
    Your body needs specific base nutrients that body fat cannot supply.
    You need essential fatty acids, protein and some carbs.
    Also dieting that low has negative effects on hormones as well as LBM loss.

A guy eating 1200 is like a woman eating 700.
    It's not good.

As for feeling hungry you should look into leptin/ghrelin balance.
    You aren't balanced.

I'm 5'6" and maintain 2k-3k depending on work.

*twitch*

I knew I was going to get roasted for saying it, but mindlessly repeating the same thing that salesmen say just isn't cutting it anymore. I come from a family of shorter people, and ALL of my uncles are overweight, and they eat like me, around 2000 calories a day before I started cutting, and they all have bellies.

Shut your mouth if you don't have experience with what you are talking about.

^^^^^^ infini-quotes to keep you happy.

LOL at Dan doesn't have experience or know what he's talking about.

Look, Napolean, OP's issues don't spring from being out-of-a-normal-bell-curve short. 5'3" on a woman just isn't that short. So unless you're a 4'11" woman, perhaps you need to shut your mouth as you don't have experience with what you are talking about.
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

I would just like to say that the reason my calorie intake is low is BECAUSE I eat healthy. For breakfast I have 100kcal toast and a 10kcal spread, then have a 50kcal smoothie for lunch then for dinner I'll have a chicken breast 200-ish kcal, something starchy such as three Maoris piper potatoes mashed or boiled or whatever that's 100kcal and some veggies that are around 50kcal again then that rough daily template comes out at 510kcal.

What constitutes a smoothie that is only 50 calories? The fruit and veggies necessary to make smoothie thick, blended only with water, would be more then 50 calories?

Hemp seeds taste great in smoothies, add good fats that are great for making your hair shiny and your skin smooth, they have a bit of protein in them, and add some good calories.
    Who says I drink a lot of smoothie? :P

I thought you did when you said you eat toast and a small amount of spread for breakfast, only a smoothie for lunch and then a small amount of food that did not seem to contain any meat for dinner. Maybe that wasn't you, though. Maybe it was the bacon burger girl, but I thought her deal was she ONLY ate a bacon burger all day. I know it was't the short guy cuz he just showed up, so I'm pretty sure it was you. You suggested that that was a typical day. That would have led me to believe that it was a regular occurance, and given how little you eat, anything you eat regularly would be a large percent of your diet.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    generally for breakfast i'll have marmite on toast, i don't have lunch because I don't feel hungry during the day but when I get home I'll have a snack like a cereal bar or a banana and a couple of teaspoons of nutella and then for dinner i'll have a variation on chicken, potatoes and vegetables, or maybe chicken and pasta and vegetables (a large plateful).

I do log absolutely everything I eat (my diary's for friends to view)

If you eat so little , how did you gain weight to begin with ?
  • justarandomperson
    Options
    Ok Seriously, this is for all of you, if the OP is short, like me

5 foot 3 is *not* Lilliputian It is NOT particularly short. To excuse undereating in the presence of a self-disclosed eating disorder is really quite irresponsible. 5'3" is well within average height for a woman. 800 calories is not.

No disrespect, but read my entire post before retorting. GAWD. why oh why do people love taking ONE fu**ing sentence out of a whole big thing and point to that as evidence of being wrong!
    Exactly! This is exactly it. Also, I'm still pretty young compared to some people here and I never have been fat, meaning that my belly never has been stretched out much. I am doing what every dietician recommends which is creating a calorie deficit from what I normally eat. I took out one meal that would normally be about 200kcal which is only 200kcal less than I've lived my whole life on. You wouldnt think it's unhealthy if you saw how much I ate and how full I was after.
  • Siege_Tank
    Options
    I know it was't the short guy cuz he just showed up

Oh gee thanks.
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

5 foot 3 is *not* Lilliputian It is NOT particularly short. To excuse undereating in the presence of a self-disclosed eating disorder is really quite irresponsible. 5'3" is well within average height for a woman. 800 calories is not.

No disrespect, but read my entire post before retorting. GAWD. why oh why do people love taking ONE fu**ing sentence out of a whole big thing and point to that as evidence of being wrong!
    Exactly! This is exactly it. Also, I'm still pretty young compared to some people here and I never have been fat, meaning that my belly never has been stretched out much. I am doing what every dietician recommends which is creating a calorie deficit from what I normally eat. I took out one meal that would normally be about 200kcal which is only 200kcal less than I've lived my whole life on. You wouldnt think it's unhealthy if you saw how much I ate and how full I was after.

And this is why I really didn't like the short guy handing the person with a diagnosed body image disorder an excuse that didn't apply to justify her possibly-disordered eating.
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

Oh gee thanks.

GAWD way to just quote a small portion and miss the biggest point!! Oh EMM GEEE!!!
  • Siege_Tank
    Options

Oh gee thanks.

GAWD way to just quote a small portion and miss the biggest point!! Oh EMM GEEE!!!

Hey I said that because you took a snippet out of my big post and MISSED my disclaimer at the bottom that said OP has self image issues!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

Because they didn't want to quote a giant wall of text?

I'm a 40 year old 5'5 inch woman, and I maintain on 2300 calories. I lose on 1800-2000.

OP, because you're so young means you SHOULD be eating much more. You're still growing, maturing, developing. Your metabolism is at it's peak. You should easily be able to eat more than an old curmudgeon like me.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Seriously what kind of food are people eating that they can't get to 1200 calories? Are you like, eating a tomato and calling it a day? An apple alone has about 130, put some food in your mouth! Peanut Butter, nuts, meat, they're all calorific.

I completely agree with this. Wow. And second yes my dear it sounds like you should talk to someone. Even if it is just a nutrionist....

Ok Seriously, this is for all of you, if the OP is short, like me.. WE HAVE SMALL STOMACHS!! I had chicken wings today and I had to stop at 8 because I was so full I hurt. That's only 600 calories. AND I'm still not hungry. If us short people take a multivitamin and have extra body fat, starvation mode won't be an issue.

Think of it this way, the average height for men in this country is now 5'10. I'm 5 complete inches below that, and a lot of women on here are below the average female height of 5'7. If this site and most guidelines are written with "average" in mind (and yes I know it factors in height, but I still think short people are being overfed) then I'm pretty sure that when eating healthy, medium calorie foods (as opposed to breaded and fried calorie dense foods) you'll hit 1000-1200 cals a day and be stuffed. I usually am.

I'm just not that hungry. the only time I get over 1300 calories a day is when I eat sh.it, like fried stuff. If I stick to steamed vegetables, one head of broccoli and half a chicken breast makes me FULL.

You guys need to open your minds JUST a bit. Not everyone is 5'7-5'10. We are just a little bit different than you.

Short people on those survivalist shows (like the alaska experiment) had a MUCH easier time on very low cals, just because they were smaller. The tall people had to be taken off because of chronic weakness and illness.

That being said, the OP does sound like she has some issues with self image.

Nonsense.
    Your body needs specific base nutrients that body fat cannot supply.
    You need essential fatty acids, protein and some carbs.
    Also dieting that low has negative effects on hormones as well as LBM loss.

A guy eating 1200 is like a woman eating 700.
    It's not good.

As for feeling hungry you should look into leptin/ghrelin balance.
    You aren't balanced.

I'm 5'6" and maintain 2k-3k depending on work.

*twitch*

I knew I was going to get roasted for saying it, but mindlessly repeating the same thing that salesmen say just isn't cutting it anymore. I come from a family of shorter people, and ALL of my uncles are overweight, and they eat like me, around 2000 calories a day before I started cutting, and they all have bellies.

Shut your mouth if you don't have experience with what you are talking about.

I actually help people lose weight.
    I can help you too if you like.

If you have low energy expenditure and get your base macros in then knock yourself out.
    You want 1g protein per pound of LBM.
    You want .40-.75g essential fats per pound LBM.
    You want proper carbs for fuel depending on your activity.

Dont know what I'm doing?
    Ill notify my "clients" that they just got lucky on their fat loss.

Ps: I have shorter women with more fat than you losing weight faster than you eating more than you.
    It's because they do it right.

Let me know if you need help.
    Just PM me!
    =D
  • justarandomperson
    Options
    Because infiniquotes are irritating, and I snipped out what I was responding to. I read the rest of it and as *fascinating* and *special* as I find your difficulty in getting a minimum of calories without filling your stomach, I'm really not wanting to derail from the OP's stuff AGAIN. Seriously, though, how do you get overweight if you cannot possibly eat ALL THAT FOOD to get to 1300 calories.

I got to 210 pounds by eating entire boxes of cheeze its and snack crackers that were so calorie dense...

And I only ate maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Now that I am eating healthy, like vegetables and rice and chicken.. it's hard to hit 1300 calories. Once I cut out the processed crap.. I mean let me put it this way: X amount of food in my stomach makes me full. If it's healthy, then I have trouble getting to my calorie goals. If it's breaded crap, then it's easy for me to go over.

This is exactly it! What I was trying to say in the beginning is that I AM STILL FULL. I can eat to the point my belly bulges and I have to have a lie-down but usually it's because of some chicken, some rice/potatoes and live three servings of beans or something. 500g of green beans adds up to something riciulously low like 150kcal or something. You could have 500g of nuts and it would probably be 100 times that. I am just as full, I do not deprive myself and I do get hungry, I just get most of my bulk from healthy, low calorie stuff.
    If I tried to eat any more I would probably throw up, unless you're suggesting I eat junk food and....get fat because I'm eating lots of bad food. Then I'd be recommended to eat lots of good stuff instead, like vegetables to fill up which is exactly what I'm doing now.
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

Oh gee thanks.

Hey I said that because you took a snippet out of my big post and MISSED my disclaimer at the bottom that said OP has self image issues!!

Look wall of text guy (you didn't like short guy, and that's how you introduced yourself), when someone clearly has body image issues, you really shouldn't hand them an excuse for paragraphs that allows them to justify the behavior. Editing in one sentence does not counteract the many many words you used to describe how special and tiny you are and cannot eat much and therefore she can't either. I did not miss the point. You did.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5’3” 104 – 133 Lbs is your healthy weight range. If you are 5'3" and 124 lbs you DO NOT NEED TO EAT AT A DEFICIT.

Starvation mode does not happen to fat people, but you are not fat. If you were, you could eat 800-1200 calories (under a doctors care) at your height. But the problem is you are lean enough to go into starvation mode now:

While you don’t have to worry about starvation mode when you have significant fat on your body, as you get closer to your goal you do need to increase your calories slightly as you get leaner as here’s why:

The Theory of Fat Availability:
    •There is a set amount of fat that can be released from a fat cell.
    •The more fat you have, the more fat can be used as a fuel when dieting.
    •The less fat you have, the less fat can be used as a fuel when dieting.
    •Towards the end of a transformation, when body fat is extremely low you
    may not have enough fat to handle a large caloric deficit anymore.

At the extreme low end, when your body fat cannot ‘keep up’ with the energy deficit
    you've imposed on your body, the energy MUST come from SOMEWHERE. This is
    when you are at risk of losing lean body mass during dieting (commonly referred to
    as ‘starvation mode’). This happens at extremely low levels of body fat, under 6% in
    men and 12% in women [Friedl K.E. J Appl Phsiol, 1994].

-Brad Pilon and John Barban (from The Reverse Taper Diet in The Adonis Index and Venus Index manuals)

You simply need to lift weights. You will not "bulk up" if you lift weights. Girls don't have the hormones for it. It will make you look pretty and you don't have to workout as fanatically as I do, just 3 days a week doing an all body workout. It will help develop all of your body and keep you balanced as well as give you good bone density and make your joints stronger. I know you are young but now is the time to start and make it a life long habit, you will enjoy your quality of life more when you are older like be, and believe me life zips by pretty quickly, mine is half over now.

Everyone needs resistance training to improve their health and bone density and this will especially improve your quality of life when you get older. But you will not gain all that much lean body mass as fast as everyone thinks. Guys of course will gain more. A DXA scan will prove the point. There are lots of stories about changing size but no one REALLY knows unless they do a DXA scan. Here's more about that --> http://bradpilon.com/weight-loss/intermittent-fasting-and-bulking/ this is true whether you IF or not. My DXA scans proved that I really didn't gain that much lean body mass yet I look very muscular for a female. I have very high bone density from over 30 years of lifting yet my lean body mass is still only 104 lbs and my RMR is still only 1380.

I recently had my DXA scan done and at 51.5 years of age I have the bone density of a super athletic 30 year old. That is a direct result of lifting for over 30 years. Now if that is not scientific proof that lifting weights keeps you younger I don't know what is! Also I believe it is why most people think I look much younger than I really am. Because of this I don't have to worry about osteoporosis. If you wait until you are older and your bones start to deteriorate it's a bit too late, you can't get back what you lost, and you can only start a resistance routine that will prevent further damage.

Cardio is good for you but it is optional. I love cardio, but you can't out exercise too many calories. Of course you burn calories, but not near what all the HRM's say. I learned the hard way, running marathon after marathon (yes even multiple runs during the day), as well as hitting the gym hard, martial arts, staying active all the time, not eating while watching TV, not binging, not mindlessly eating, not pigging out, not having emotional eating issues, yet I gained weight year after year, each decade putting on the pounds. I worked harder and harder, not able to figure out what was wrong. It didn't seem like I ate too much, but for my small size I did and didn't realize it until just a few years ago when I finally started losing weight by eating less.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options

I completely agree.
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

This is exactly it! What I was trying to say in the beginning is that I AM STILL FULL. I can eat to the point my belly bulges and I have to have a lie-down but usually it's because of some chicken, some rice/potatoes and live three servings of beans or something. 500g of green beans adds up to something riciulously low like 150kcal or something. You could have 500g of nuts and it would probably be 100 times that. I am just as full, I do not deprive myself and I do get hungry, I just get most of my bulk from healthy, low calorie stuff.
    If I tried to eat any more I would probably throw up, unless you're suggesting I eat junk food and....get fat because I'm eating lots of bad food. Then I'd be recommended to eat lots of good stuff instead, like vegetables to fill up which is exactly what I'm doing now.

wall of text guy has made the situation worse. She is less likely to get help. It will take her longer to realize there is a problem. This is really sad.

OP, you deserve better than this. At one point you were seeking help. I presume because your parents took you. You have a diagnosis. This is a real thing. You deserve better than this. Please go get help. Don't seek solace from people who do not know you and will encourage the very behavior that likely caused your family to get you help in the first place.

BTW, I noticed that you did say that you eat meat. I had missed that earlier, and I was glad to see it.
  • Siege_Tank
    Options
    I actually help people lose weight.
    I can help you too if you like.

If you have low energy expenditure and get your base macros in then knock yourself out.
    You want 1g protein per pound of LBM.
    You want .40-.75g essential fats per pound LBM.
    You want proper carbs for fuel depending on your activity.

Do t know what I'm doing?
    Ill notify my "clients" that thru just got lucky on their fat loss.

Ps: I have shorter women with more fat than you losing weight faster than you eating more than you.
    It's because they do it right.

Let me know if you need help.
    Just PM me!
    =D

Well I just might do that, I meant no disrespect up above. sometimes my responses can be... unmeasured. However I have to say that I don't FEEL like I need to eat moar.. I am trying to take in my weight/g in protein.. which is hard because I have to eat fish or chicken ALL day or choke down those revolting protein shakes to get there. So I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm honestly AFRAID to eat more. and I don't have the hunger to eat more. If you guys want us shorter people to eat more calories, then it's going to be junk.

Like I said above X amount of food makes me full. One head of broccoli gets me full, and I have to force in the chicken breast after it to finish the meal. Or I can snack a small side of french fries and get my 500 calories in one sitting =)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    In response to her ORIGINAL message, I agree that maybe you should go talk to a dietician or maybe a therapist if you get a chance. I've struggled with body image issues since age 9 and depression since age 14. I'm 20 now. I know that sometimes it's embarrassing or a hassle or "below" you to go ask for help, but sometimes you have to swallow that pride and seek help. You say you have big boobs and a big butt and "thick" thighs. You say your stomach is slim and has defined muscles. I see absolutely no problem with that. I saw from your profile you are 18, which may or may not just be a lie to be able to get an account on here, but I don't know a single male who likes a stick figure girl with no butt or no boobs. An hourglass body is probably the most desirable shape there is. And "underwear models," like the ones who model Victoria Secret Pink brand underwear??? Those girls are ridiculously skinny. For starters, they are taller than you. A model has to be AT LEAST 5'9". If you do your research, those VS models also only weigh around 115 pounds. I am 5'9". Due to a lot of things, my weight has unfortunately gotten out of control, but at one point I was around 150 and I was not fat at all. If I try to picture myself weighing 115, I just get disgusted. I would have NO boobs, NO butt, NO curves to my body whatsoever. I would be straight up and down & have to wear ridiculously padded push-up bras just to appear to have an A cup. That's what those models do. NONE of them have the boobs that you see in their advertisements or on the runway. They have a good two inches of padding inside those bras that make them look like "Oooh look at me, I am skinny as a bone and STILL have big boobs!" It's impossible. It's unrealistic. If your body (which you admit is not fat or even slightly overweight at all) is naturally shaped with a WOMAN'S figure, then why are you trying to change what is inevitable?? You should be thankful that you have a shape to your body and a butt and boobs. People pay thousands and thousands of dollars to BUY a butt or boobs. Some of the most beautiful and sought after women in Hollywood have *kitten* the size of the moon. Kim Kardashian for example. Her butt is so massive yet boys want her and girls want to look like her. Then there's people like Kate Moss (I admit she is a good model sometimes) who is skin and bones. I've never heard anyone say "Omg she has the sexiest body. I want to look just like her." Because it's virtually just a taller version of a little girl's body. And also, she does DRUGS. And it's safe to say that the majority of the "skinny" celebrities you see all over the media do drugs too. Lindsay Lohan's body in Mean Girls was a good body. She was normal weight and had curves and boobs. People loved how she looked. Then she got into crack and heroine and whatever else, and got really skinny. There is no possible HEALTHY way to get rid of your WOMANLY body and turn into those crack-addict bodied girls UNLESS you starve yourself or do drugs. I don't recommend either one. Why?

If you starve yourself, which you are at this point...eating 800 calories a day is absolutely not enough to get the nutrients your body needs to live...you might get skinny. But you'll lose your boobs. They won't just get small though. If you lose weight super quickly and in an unhealthy way, your once big boobs will just turn into pancake-flat, saggy boobs. That's not cute. Your butt will be saggy and flat, and even your 000 pants will be loose on your butt like you just took a crap in them. Ya know how the area by your rib cage is nice and slim then curves out around your hips? It makes you look like a woman. Take that away and you're just going to look like a really tall 6-year-old little girl. Then one day once you're all nice and "small" and skinny "like your friends" and you think it's safe to just eat what you want, I wouldn't. Because going so long on so little calories will shock your body and make you lose weight. But instead of getting rid of the fat and the nasty stuff, it will eat away at your muscles. Then if you start eating normally again, your body, which is undergoing "starvation mode" will cling onto any bit of food it gets and store it as FAT. You'll start to gain back all the weight you lost plus a LOT more. Take it from me...chronic Yo-yo dieter since age 12. For example, one particular diet I just wanted results so fast that I obsessed over it and was skipping meals a lot. I lost 20 pounds. It was great. Until I stopped doing that and gained back the 20 pounds. Plus 20 more. Plus 20 more from a bad reaction to a medicine. And now I've dug myself a nice little fat ditch that I have to crawl my weigh out of SLOWLY and HEALTHY.

I know you said that losing your muscles is what you want, but let's face it. Nobody in their right mind wants their body to eat away their muscle mass. Once that happens, you'll just look unathletic, scrawny, and SOFT. You might think you'll look like Marisa Miller or Adriana Lima, but you need to remember that those girls were born with naturally slim bodies. But with the help of professional trainers, personal chefs, and million dollar paychecks, they work out and are extremely athletic to get those toned hard bodies that they flaunt. Everyday, all day, for their entire life is dedicated to their bodies. But in your case, just starving yourself will result in something more like Lindsay Lohan or Courtney Love a la their crack days. You can weigh 160 and be more in shape than a girl who weighs 100. But muscle is absolutely 100% necessary. On top of looking awful, you will feel awful. If your body had to resort to eating away all your muscles, there is no way you could participate in anything athletic. You won't have the energy to workout. You won't have energy period. Your heart rate will slow down and be in danger of stopping. I've seen it for myself. A girl I went to school with who tried to coach ME on healthy weight loss was actually eating only a few hundred calories per day and running 8 miles. She ended up being submitted to the hospital for over 2 months because her heart was too weak to even BEAT. You probably didn't think of all that, did you? Do you want that? Probably not.

I am not trying to be harsh whatsoever or make you feel bad about yourself. I'm trying to help you. Because I know how much it hurts and how unfair you think it is to look around at girls who happen to be smaller than you. But there are girls who look at YOU and are envious of your healthy, toned body that STILL has boobs and a butt! Remember, people pay SO MUCH money to look like that. Go talk to somebody. If you go to college, there are free psychiatrists, therapists, and dietitians that you can talk to. But your mindset absolutely has to change or you're going to end up on a really bad path. Please go get help.

Okay everybody roll savings throw!

Eeeewwwwwww...... Wall of text crits you for 9,875 points of damage!

TL/DR
  • Sarahneedstoshrink
    Options
    True story. Dan helped me :)
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    *flies past all comments before the lock* there's no need for anyone to eat that little. Even in a coma, most of us need more than that. Eating so low will only make things more difficult in the long run and you won't be providing yourself with enough nutrients anyway. It's a GREAT way to get really, really weak. But hey, you wanna starve, do it. I'll be over here, eating 2000 in my deficit months and 2200+ otherwise.

FYI, Dan knows what he's talking about. Been following the dude's IPOARM since waaaaay before we became friends. Works.
This discussion has been closed.