What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options
I'm going to eat a giant bacon cheeseburger. With hot sauce, grilled onions, mayo and pickles.

Yes.

Replies

• jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Buy some new clothes!
  • mistertug
    Options
    Oh yeah, that's a good one!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    shop for a new wardrobe:happy: New clothes that fit me will be wonderful. No more fat sizes! :bigsmile:
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    New clothes and keep maintaining!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Then it will be time to bulk up.
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have reached my goal :) I focus more on exercising now & have been gradually rebuilding my wardrobe.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    lol i agree new clothes oh i loved to wear a pair of denim shorts!! i hate my legs at the moment;(
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Strutt my stuff in the most provocative manner........proudly!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am probably going to dance all night long.... but most important I will continue to do the things that help me reach my goal.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    set myself a new GOAL im never done challenging myself always can improve
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    what will i do when i reach my goal? work my *kitten* off to maintain it!
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm going to cross one more thing off my bucket list and, go shopping, eat a meal without reservation and live a long healthy life!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I got a much needed and overdue DIVORCE
  • mjvasko
    Options
    Figure out how to maintain
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

Have you tried asking? I am not trying to sound like a jerk. I just know that personally, if someone asks me, I assume that he deserves a shot unless he is filthy or has some bizarre perversion that he wears on his sleeve. Confidence helps a lot more than a lot of people realize. Then again there are a lot of shallow girl-dogs around and maybe I am the exception to the rule here.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Keep on, there is no end on this road. When I get to my desired weight, I will work on making that weight more fit and defined. There is no ultimate goal except for good health. It took me a long time to figure that out.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Besides buying new cute and sexy clothes, I want to finally go ginger!
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Get married! Our wedding is October 2013, I'm hoping to be at my goal weight of under 174 by then (I'm 5'10) :drinker:
    Once that's out the way I want to concentrate on improving my fitness, quitting smoking and trying for another baby - we have a thirteen month old daughter and I'd like her to have a little brother or sister. I've done a couple of charity walks including a 5k and I'd really like to RUN it, or maybe even do a 10k next time! Who knows, I might even set a slightly lower goal weight of around 154 (11 stone), depending on how I look/feel at 174lbs.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I don't plan at all to reward myself with food as I allow myself to eat out or have whatever I want just less frequently or smaller portions so that wouldn't be much of a reward.
    I plan to have my belly button re-pierced as when I had it I was too fat to show it off, then it ended up growing over cause I lost part of the bars and didn't get a new one in time.