What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Be amazed that I reached it....

And then I'm going to dread my hair....last time I had them they just didn't look right on my large frame.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Be happy, finally..

Sweetie, being thin won't make you happy! Happiness is a chosen state of mind, it is not something only slim people feel. But certainly, finally being at peace with yourself and knowing that you're not punishing your body by eating tons of crap will make things easier. You'll be able to live life to its fullest, and you won't feel judged by your appearance as much. Be happy NOW!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

You'll find that lucky someone!! =)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This:

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Cry with excitement and shove the fact that I can do and did do it in my Fathers face!

I honestly don't know what I'd do,
    I'd be proud of myself for finally doing something for myself. I've always done things for other people and have neglected myself (It's taken me a long time to admit that).
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes

Buy new underwear

Get a haircut/leg wax/make up done

take my husband on a date

go to a hotel..........

As far as everything else, i will keep belly dancing, i will keep running and i will stop measuring my food out, just because actually i dont need to make food such a massive thing in my life, I want to get on with life without worrying about it. I will porobably weigh myself monthly and check i am not gaining again...
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Smile, treat myself to a delicious dinner (but that's pretty typical even while I'm still losing), tattoo, and start to figure out the game of maintaining.
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Up my calories to the recommended 2000 per day and enter maintenance, allow myself a treat more often, continue to exercise and keep giving it my all, continue to stay in control of myself and not let the food control me, and keep on keepin' on!
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    Smile, treat myself to a delicious dinner (but that's pretty typical even while I'm still losing), tattoo, and start to figure out the game of maintaining.
    I have my tattoo picked out, just now got to get there!
  • paszekmonika
    paszekmonika Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like to run a marathon one day:) And keep going with healthy lifestyle.
  • sprinkels29
    Options
    Buy and wear a tight/mini dress!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Dance. Probably Naked.
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Get a new job.
    Wear fat suit every day.
    Occasionally leave fat suit at home.
    Pretend like I don't know what everyone is talking about, call them crazy.
  • buzymomof4kids
    buzymomof4kids Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When I reach my total goal.... I will finally have that 'little black dress'.

However, I do reward myself with every 20 pound goal. I've gotten it once this year: I bought a new Coach handbag. Since I started using this, I'm hoping to reward myself again, soon and often. I just have 5 goals to meet!!!
  • buzymomof4kids
    buzymomof4kids Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love it... Good Luck
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    New clothes!! Also allowing myself to pig out for a day or two. After that, I'm going to try and maintain my weight while slowly increasing my calorie count to a reasonable level.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Set a new goal.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I want to do a parachute jump for 'Make a wish foundation' as I am fundraising for them. I may have to get over my fear of heights first. I also want to maintain my weight as when I reach my goal will be when the fun starts!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Have a FEW cheat days, or I should say, a treat, but keep a daily maintenence schedule to make sure i don't gain it back!!!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

Lies... :P

I'll be buying a new wardrobe when I hit my goal! I'd also like to run/wog the Bay to Breakers! :)