What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• targetcc
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I set a stretch goal and kept going. Good luck!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat a giant bacon cheeseburger. With hot sauce, grilled onions, mayo and pickles.

Yes.

i do that to help me reach my goal.

why have a goal? a goal implies an end point. i prefer to call them dragons... and i'm going to slay them.
  • troy0
    troy0 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the big hamburger thing.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo. I want to get my whole shoulder done but I am not comfortable showing it off now so what is the point. BUT when I reach my goal it is ON!!!!
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    thinking about cutting my hair short, while drinking a milkshake, in my bikini on a photo shoot...
  • QTRARO
    QTRARO Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When I reach goal I'm going to hopefully be going to Thailand for a holiday with a friend.. and will be wearing a bikini sunning myself on the beach... without a care in the world. :)
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    Tattoo, bikini, and new clothes. Order unknown...
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Buy some pretty sexy dresses. From Bettie Page Collection, or something similar.

I'm tired of looking so... mannish.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Make a snow angel.... if in summer...a sand one..:wink:
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Worry about how to maintain my goal
  • GreatShowdowns
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo. I want to get my whole shoulder done but I am not comfortable showing it off now so what is the point. BUT when I reach my goal it is ON!!!!

Getting a new tattoo is my reward too!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Concentrate on maintaining my goal weight or maybe lose another 5 lbs. just for the heck of it. I don't plan on going back to where I was when I started this new eating plan. I will have to buy some new clothes to show off my new look. Good luck to you all.:heart::flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Make new goal. My first was 240 current is 217 not sure what my next will be.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Get a mushroom and swiss burger with a large order of fries.

Then I'm going to get a maple danish with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Then I will go to the mall and get myself something nice! (in my new size :)

(And hopefully burn off some of the excess calories whilst walking around the mall that I consumed in the aforementioned meal. LOL)
  • Jenna9797
    Jenna9797 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am probably going to set a new goal and keep working. More than likely, I will have to work at it to "maintain" so that's what I plan on doing.
  • kali_baby
    Options
    I'm going to look the BEST I ever have, walking down the aisle, and there will be oh so many pictures to prove it =)
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Cry tears of happiness.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Probably sprout bright purple wings and fly around.....since right now I don't think I'll ever get back on track and get there! =P
  • goldair23
    Options
    Be a skank for a night and wear the shortest dress I can find xo
  • LoFury
    Options
    Cry, scream, laugh, drain my chequings account and buy as many clothes as possible and actually buy clothes that I like and not just the ones that fit nice. Then hopefully go somewhere warm near a beach and strut my *kitten* in the nicest bikini known to mankind!!