What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• orangelobster
    Options
    Brag, maintain, remove clothes as often as possible (legally, morally and ethically correctly of course) but most of all, enjoy those extra 300+ or so calories a day that I've had to subtract from my diet to get to that point.

oh, and I think I will have a beer or two! (on the beach, without my shirt)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I'm past the point where "good weight = sexy", so super cute clothes really aren't a viable treat. I'll have to ponder that.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

Me too bud.... me too
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal and lost 2 lbs since then, just working on muscle tone. Moving forward and not looking back!!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a new wardrobe and keep the weight off.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Pat myself on the back, get some sleep, wake up and then get back to business!
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I will book a trip to Mexico, this time I will be able to do zip line trips and climb a Mayan Pyramid!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Start toning up.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Going to do the "Happy Dance." After focus on maintenance.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Buy more fitness gear;)
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Buy a really nice, flattering high quality bikini and go to an indoor water park.

Aaaaand by some nice, expensive lingerie and model it for my wonderful boyfriend. :wink:
  • Kelleybelley69
    Kelleybelley69 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good question congrats to all of you that have already reached your goal. And like you I hope to still hang around here and be supported, be supportive and succeed in other ways. Toning, enjoying extra calories some days, grab some new duds, maybe try out for a sports team the list is endless cant wait to explore the possibilities....
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    New clothes and stay on course with my goal weight. Not venture off the 'eating' path by too much.
  • Ashleysamonster
    Options
    Buy plenty of new clothes & (hopefully)keep that weight off. c:
    Shorts, especially.
    And I wanna buy a bikini I'll be comfortable in... ;-;
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Be sexy as hell, LOL I can fantasize cant I !! I will be happy just to maintain my goal weight and muscles.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I will buy new fun clothes. I will be able to buy a great fun dress for my daughters wedding. Then I want to keep the weight off. :)
    Then enjoy my life:)
  • SH1969
    SH1969 Posts: 13
    Options
    I will buy myself three complete outfits: One from Joe Browns, one from Ness, and one from Monsoon, including shoes and accessories.

Then, I will send a thank you note to everyone that helped me get there, and promise to maintain my healthy BMI.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    go to the beach in speedos, walk up to a sexy woman and trip over head first into the sand
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I reached mine & didn't even know it till 2kg under it. I'm 2 scared to maintain so I'm still going strongly downwards. No plans on stopping yet & def not going to eat a meal & not worry about it.... that's how I got here in the 1st place.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Going on a couples trip to the beach for my 10 year anniversary. I know I can be to goal by then. (next November)