What's your small NSV

Options
1235»

Replies

• pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    1) Although i haven't lost much weight yet, I can tell my clothes are looser. 2)i had to move it in a notch when I hook my bras. 3) Dr took me off my cholesteral medicine. :)
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSVs. Monday I am gonna go to Goodwill and see what I can find in the way of jeans. I am hoping I can skip a size 20 and go straight to an 18. :)
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All of my belts are too big now all but one are on the last hole. I will have to make some new ones. :happy:
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Taking my exercises up a notch with heavier weights and weighted vests! IMG_1647.jpgIMG_1644.jpgIMG_1642.jpg
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    Yesterday I was wearing a new blazer and a girl from class said it looked very nice, I had noticed she had bought the blazer before but in a different color so I said it was the same blazer she had, she said "Really?! It must be in a much smaller size though because you are so tiny!" She is quite thin and beautiful too, it made my day!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Finally, after 12 years, weighing less than my husband!
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    Mine happened just a couple of minutes ago actually :)) I sat down at my computer and as I clicked the mouse to wake it up I caught my reflection and was shocked by how much slimmer my shoulder are now.
  • eandrsmom
    Options
    I have had three people in the last week tell me I look like I am in high school. I turned 40 this summer. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!