260 to 180

Options
1235»

Replies

• bellacobelgium
    Options
    Thanks man I really appreciate that. I have been working on it for about 1.5 years but I slacked off for several months and put some weight back on.
    I had to work it back off. but I basically eat around 1,000 to 1,200 cals a day 5 days a week.
    I do cardio for 5 to 6 times a week. I was doing around 2hrs of cardio a day for a couple of months. I have cut that down to about 1 hr a day right now. On Saturday night and sunday for lunch I eat what ever I want. I don't go too overboard with it. but I want to cut that out here for the last month of cardio I will be doing.

I haven't lifted weights in around 3 years, before that I lifted pretty heavy for around 3 yrs. When I stopped I kept eating and put on a bunch of weight. So at the end of December I am going to start lifting again to build my muscle back up.
    It has been a long process and I have failed many many times. I hate cardio but I know the results are worth it.
    I know I could have been done faster if I didn't eat on the weekends, but it gives me something to look forward to while I am pushing myself.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been so busy with school since the semester is ending. Teachers like to pile everything at the last minuet. I guess they want to see their little minions have anxiety attacks or something.

Yeah when I started to loose weight. I was doing some major cardio like 3-4 hours a day. It was really nothing to me. Just buring the calories but I would only eat around 1650. I have pushed it up to ~2000. Then mondays wednesday and fridays I work out at the school on muscle groups. I have gotten lazy but I am about to go back into again. I have a trip to the Philippines coming up in May and I want to bring sexy back. lol

My problem is that when I was doing 1650 with 4 hours a cardio a day. I dropped 20lbs but then I stopped, I started to do weight lifting and i was thinning out but my weight was stationary. It was kind of disappointing.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow great job! You look awesome!
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! :love: Great job!!!
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great Job !
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work! Congratulations! :)
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Really obvious results! Keep up the great work!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GReat results man!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work! :)
  • miahh
    miahh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    very awesome. You look great! any girl would be lucky to have you. (PS: I have that sweatshirt!)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am sure that you are aware you are pretty hot now. Great job, you put in the work, you deserve the rewards!!!

^^ haha this ^^
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    very, very nice
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    I am going to make this kind of quick. I started lifting weights when I was around 20, and I lifted for around 3 years.
    I got pretty strong and put on a good bit of muscle. I stopped lifting weights but I kept eating a lot of food.
    I went from around 225lbs to around 260lbs at the most.
    I got tired of being fat,and not having a girlfriend. which its been a while since I had one.
    and I started dieting. Since then I have lost all of the weight plus more I weigh around 180lbs right now.
    I plan on sticking to what I am doing for 1 more month, then I will get back into lifting weights for the first time in 3 years.
    I can't wait to put back on some muscle and then some.
    Here are a few pics,

This pic is after I had already lost some weight. I weighted around 238 here.
    fat.png

The rest are all from now.
    now.png
    smaller.png
    Untitled.png
    2012-11-24175219-1.jpg

EM PECS! -claps- hella fit..no homo :D
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ow owww looking great! :happy: love that smile!!!
  • Justinr87
    Justinr87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think I found this more motivating than others because my starting and goal weight is very similar to yours. I started at 240 and I'm around 211 right now. Since you already got to what my goal is I was wondering what types of foods you ate during the week? Also, I'm only doing a half hour (about 2 and a half miles) of cardio 3 days a week. What kind of cardio did you do that gave you the best results? I was also wondering how long it took you to get to 180? Thanks for any help!
  • mmahair
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • katattak73
    Options
    you look great ! awesome job!
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Thank you so much every one. it has been a long hard road. I am glad that I am finally back to weightlifting.
    You just have to stick with it. :)
    v80dmr.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!