WORST NAMES EVER!!!!

Replies

• brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    ****head (pronounced Sha-theed)
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    I have a friend, that had she been a boy, her parents were going to name her Baron Von...her maiden name is Weatherford...Baron Von Weatherford. What are people thinking? lol Also, my sister had a cousin whos name was Richard...everyone called him Rusty ****? Sheesh...
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    His name was Human Klumpp and he lived right here in my home town of Lake Charles, LA. Small world!
    Another one from a medical claims person..

Human Clump.

He lived somewhere in the deep South.

My goodness!!!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    And my uncle had a boss named Harry Nodes. And my sis had a friend whos dad's name was Harry Pitts...lol
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Having the last name of Wood... is too easy to punish my kids. I wanted to name my daughter Holly... but my wife said no. She did offer up Morning though... :)

I knew a kid in Highschool with the name of Woody D*ck... Really cool guy... lost touch after HS though.

My wife had a friend named... Jake Scott Wood in HS
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    I work in a school district and one of the secretaries I work with keeps a running list of names we come across (not sure what we are up to now but there are several pages). Here are a few of them:

Dayquil and Nyquil (twins)
    Sparkle
    Peppermint
    Flame
    Dom Perion
    ****head (pronounced Shi -theed)
    Imunique
    Chardonnay
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    My mum is a teacher at a bit of a rough school in my home town, she has come across siblings called Sunny (boy), Blue (girl) and Skye (boy).. so altogether they are Sunny Blue Sky.. oh dear!
    she also has the 'usual' names of Chanel (she calls them channel just to wind them up), Clarity, Diva (really?!) and my personal favourite.. Honeybee :)

Im a student nurse so have come across some interesting ones.. brothers called Ocean and Sky, Aussi (pronounced Ozzy), Kristl (Chrystal)..

my surname is Bullock so the amount of times people mistood it for B*llocks when I was at school was ridiculously high!
  • Had a 7th grade teacher named Mr. Endabusch ( pronounced *In-duh-bush*).
    First name Richard....nicknamed D!ck.

D!ck Endabusch

Didn't see the humor in it till later..(I guess I was slow). At the end of the school year, our school had an award ceremony. The presenters were....

D!ck n' Rose Endabusch.

Lots of jokes that night
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Siblings at my kids school:
    Ocean
    Pacific
    Atlantic

(I always wondered if they had a forth child, would they name it Dead Sea?)
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    My favorite was a woman in her 80's that came into the clinic I used to work at...her maiden name was Slutsky and her married name was Horlick!! Really?!

I've also met a Candy Koern! lol
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Translating names can be hazardous. Noël Charette would become Christmas Wagon :laugh:
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Siblings at my kids school:
    Ocean
    Pacific
    Atlantic

(I always wondered if they had a forth child, would they name it Dead Sea?)

Most likely, it would have been Arctic, Antarctic or Indian...
  • hollyawg
    hollyawg Posts: 1 Member
    Having the last name of Wood... is too easy to punish my kids. I wanted to name my daughter Holly... but my wife said no. She did offer up Morning though... :)

I knew a kid in Highschool with the name of Woody D*ck... Really cool guy... lost touch after HS though.

Hey my maiden name was Holly Wood! I always loved it and people never forgot my name.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I actually met someone who named their kid "Our little wonder". And they got pissy if you abbreviated it.
    I think some people are perpetually high.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    *kitten* James (pronounced Ash-ole-lee).

OMG :noway:
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Seen in the new baby announcements in the Knoxville paper: Darra Rhea. That poor girl. And I had some friends in college that named their son Random Alibi.

I'm willing to bet thats pronounced Ray...my mom's maiden name is Rhea and its pronounced ray
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    i knew a kid once named 'anakin skywalker' as his first and middle name...i just don't get it...i am okay with semi-creative, but some of these names on here are just cruel to the poor children!!!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Lets see...

Had a teacher named Anita D*ck her daughters name was Carry... poor family
    Went to school with a Chelsie Silver Spoon
    Went to School with a Toosdae (tuesday)
    know of a lady who named her daughters Circe and Phaydra (greek names) I actually kinda like Circe
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Family name: Head.
    Named their son: Richard.
    Naturally everyone calls him **** Head.

Also knew a guy named Peter Johnson. We called him Mr. Redundant. :bigsmile:
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member

Hey my maiden name was Holly Wood! I always loved it and people never forgot my name.

LOL, I told her that it was a good memorable name!! :)