HOW I found the time. And YOU can too.

Options

Replies

• KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are simply A-MAZING!
    And this is all sooooo very true.
    Everyone has the same 24 hours in each day.
    Use them wisely :-)
  • kerriann4
    kerriann4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can't even find the words for how AWESOME you are!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!
  • amyschicos
    amyschicos Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I completely agree there is enough time in the day to find time for your work outs. I'm going to me sharing with my friends who always complain about time.

Thanks for sharing
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great advice!!!! you are totally awesome!!!!! :-)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so amazing, and you look amazing. thanks for sharing.
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    You are a totally AWESOME inspiration-Thanks for the encouragement:smile:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    You are a phenomenal woman. :flowerforyou:
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And you are totally right. I am the mother of 2 young boys, a wife and I work full time. I have found and so has my family that I am a much better person all around if I get my "mom" time to work out. So worth it! Thanks for sharing, your results are so inspiring!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    There is always time to be found :D Ya gotta wanna! It's that simple.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOWZA!!!!!!! Makes me want to cry looking at the pics.
    It's taking me a little longer but I also would like to lose 100 lbs. I have the exercise part down...but the eating part is proving to be somewhat more challenging!
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump for Stephanie!!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amen sister! It drives me crazy when someone ( like my overweight mom) says they don't have any extra time to exercise. We're all busy and we're all given the same 24 hours in a day. It's about making it happen!!
  • alaskadawnita
    alaskadawnita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thank you for the inspiration! I had foot surgery in November and was in a wheel chair/ plus I still use a walker. I have gained 15 lbs since the surgery. My goal was not to gain weight. Well I had some complications in December and landed back in the hospital. I started walked around my local mall with the walker last week. I hope to ditch the walker and get a cane on Monday. I read your full story/blog online. Wow if you can do it so can I. Good Job! :happy:
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I saw a treadmill on Overstock.com which had a desk attached to it and it showed a lady walking, her laptop on the desk, her phone in her hand and her coffee on the desk. There's an idea for computer junkies. There was a review from a lady who said her office got that for people to use at work. She got on it for her conference calls and logged in 2.6 miles at work during a call. Get creative. I used to go outside and walk around the block when I had to talk on the phone. It wasn't much of a workout, but it was better than sitting on my butt. Last night I had to go to the laundry mat, bc my dyer broke. I couldn't leave my clothes unattended while they dried and it was 32 degrees outside, so too cold to walk. I was the only one in there so I did squats while my clothes dried. I am super sore today. At work, we have back stairs and an elevator. In between clients, I only have about 20 minutes so I run up and down the stairs once or twice, it isn't much, but I used to take power naps in between clients. At the end of the day, I have probably gotten in about a mile of stair climbing (I need to do the math) but if you don't have time you can always figure out ways to sneak in workouts.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING read :)
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I totally SCREAMED (in my head) when I saw the after picture... What an inspiration.... YOU DID THAT!!! AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!