Options
    I'm so unpopular I don't belong to one.: (

Its better to be unique than one of the crowd
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Trust the French to come up with a word like clique

Clique means gang.

According to Wikipedia A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[1] Gang members are typically "jumped in" or have to prove their loyalty by committing acts such as theft or violence. Although gangs exist internationally, there is a greater level of study and knowledgeable information of gangs specifically in the United States.

But I think the actual intention of the word is closer to the 1950's meaning of recurrently associating individuals or close friends (without the violence). Clique certainly sounds more dastardly than "group of friends" though. heeheheh

So if we end "cliques" we end friendships , and that would be sad.

Which is what street gangs are. Friends.

I wonder if the crips hold potlucks?

Guessing you've never been to a backyard bar-b-que in the hood. You're silly, I like you and want to touch you in erotic ways.

And you aren't sure what I mean when I say that I don't appreciate your sexual advances???

I think I see why you were run off from the other forum by the bad "cliquey" people. I have to admit that editing my post to serve a very nasty and derrogatory self motivated purpose kinda pisses me off. But since we are going there.....

Your cat head and duck feet are a very sensual combination that speaks directly to the baser, bestial, neuro erotic cortex of my coital being... I only imagine that you would be just as cloyingly good looking in person.

Actually, I am just really hairy, all over, every inch of me, and my feet are webbed.

You might wanna break out a dictionary.

Maybe you should. Being hairy doesn't equate to looking as beautiful as a cat.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective
    1.causing or tending to cause disgust or aversion through excess

RME dictionary

I said I was hairy and not as beautiful as a cat. I never once said I was disgusting.
    You chose to insult me, which is your right. However, just because you misinterpreted my replies to your insults, that doesn't mean I have a limited vocabulary. It just means that you have a limited perspective on the world.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

According to Wikipedia A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[1] Gang members are typically "jumped in" or have to prove their loyalty by committing acts such as theft or violence. Although gangs exist internationally, there is a greater level of study and knowledgeable information of gangs specifically in the United States.

But I think the actual intention of the word is closer to the 1950's meaning of recurrently associating individuals or close friends (without the violence). Clique certainly sounds more dastardly than "group of friends" though. heeheheh

Guessing you've never been to a backyard bar-b-que in the hood. You're silly, I like you and want to touch you in erotic ways.

And you aren't sure what I mean when I say that I don't appreciate your sexual advances???

I think I see why you were run off from the other forum by the bad "cliquey" people. I have to admit that editing my post to serve a very nasty and derrogatory self motivated purpose kinda pisses me off. But since we are going there.....

Your cat head and duck feet are a very sensual combination that speaks directly to the baser, bestial, neuro erotic cortex of my coital being... I only imagine that you would be just as cloyingly good looking in person.

Actually, I am just really hairy, all over, every inch of me, and my feet are webbed.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I said I was hairy and not as beautiful as a cat. I never once said I was disgusting.
    You chose to insult me, which is your right. However, just because you misinterpreted my replies to your insults, that doesn't mean I have a limited vocabulary. It just means that you have a limited perspective on the world.

I'm so confused... Wasn't she saying that she liked you one second and then the next she was insulting you? I missed something....

edit: because I don't proofread
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I'm so confused... wasn't she saying that she liked you one second and then then next she was insulting you? I missed something....
    Pfft... Chicks! Am I right?!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    "Safety in numbers" "Human Nature" blah blah... It's an internet forum, deal with it. Forums are typically not for the sensitive.

I've read no other replies just the OP.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I'm so confused... wasn't she saying that she liked you one second and then then next she was insulting you? I missed something....

Infinity quotes, activate!
  • rayne133
    rayne133 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I didn't "say" you were disgusting, I merely re-posted a definition of a word. I could have easily been leaning more toward the "aversion through excess" which is how YOU described your hairiness. How you chose to take it was up to you. As for my "limited perspectives", this is text, there is no inflection, no body language, no font for sarcasm. I never lost my smile, I've never taken any of this conversation seriously and never intended insult by more than good natured banter. I let it be known early on in more than one post that I felt all of this was tongue in cheek. You don't make or break me, here or anywhere else and vice versa.

You're still silly, and I still like you :flowerforyou:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    28165609.jpg
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Woman after my own heart.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I heard a rumor that if you quote quotes enough times in a row, that you can create an infinite loop that will never end. It's like when you look in the mirror with a second mirror behind you.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

I heard a rumor that if you quote quotes enough times in a row, that you can create an infinite loop that will never end. It's like when you look in the mirror with a second mirror behind you.

Testing.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    It can develop into a "wormhole" -- a bend in the time /space matrix -- a tunnel to other dimensions.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    4?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.

DON'T DO IT!!! Eventually, the box around the original message gets too small for the words so the message spills out into the other boxes. It's horrible. Please don't.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    4?
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    4?

10. If you scroll really fast, it creates a cool animation effect.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ma3g4pxpB91re5inio1_500.gif

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    4?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Clique means gang.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective

RME dictionary

Testing.
    4?
    Surprise!