Ending the MFP Cliques

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I belong to the "You say something really stupid you get burned" clique... proudly.

LIKE :flowerforyou:
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    23881767.jpg
  • smantha32
    Options
    Trust the French to come up with a word like clique

Clique means gang.

According to Wikipedia A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[1] Gang members are typically "jumped in" or have to prove their loyalty by committing acts such as theft or violence. Although gangs exist internationally, there is a greater level of study and knowledgeable information of gangs specifically in the United States.

But I think the actual intention of the word is closer to the 1950's meaning of recurrently associating individuals or close friends (without the violence). Clique certainly sounds more dastardly than "group of friends" though. heeheheh

So if we end "cliques" we end friendships , and that would be sad.

Which is what street gangs are. Friends.

I wonder if the crips hold potlucks?

Guessing you've never been to a backyard bar-b-que in the hood. You're silly, I like you and want to touch you in erotic ways.

And you aren't sure what I mean when I say that I don't appreciate your sexual advances???

I think I see why you were run off from the other forum by the bad "cliquey" people. I have to admit that editing my post to serve a very nasty and derrogatory self motivated purpose kinda pisses me off. But since we are going there.....

Your cat head and duck feet are a very sensual combination that speaks directly to the baser, bestial, neuro erotic cortex of my coital being... I only imagine that you would be just as cloyingly good looking in person.

Actually, I am just really hairy, all over, every inch of me, and my feet are webbed.

You might wanna break out a dictionary.

Maybe you should. Being hairy doesn't equate to looking as beautiful as a cat.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective
    1.causing or tending to cause disgust or aversion through excess

RME dictionary

I said I was hairy and not as beautiful as a cat. I never once said I was disgusting.
    You chose to insult me, which is your right. However, just because you misinterpreted my replies to your insults, that doesn't mean I have a limited vocabulary. It just means that you have a limited perspective on the world.

I'm so confused... wasn't she saying that she liked you one second and then then next she was insulting you? I missed something....
    Pfft... Chicks! Am I right?!

Infinity quotes, activate!

Woman after my own heart.

I heard a rumor that if you quote quotes enough times in a row, that you can create an infinite loop that will never end. It's like when you look in the mirror with a second mirror behind you.

Testing.

I think we need a "BAN 5,000 quotes in one post" clique.
  • smantha32
    Options

Well, at least this thread has become graphically interesting.

If by "graphically interesting" you mean "annoying", then yes, yes it has. :huh:
  • smantha32
    Options
    46405883.hasselhoff.gif

ahhhhhhhh... my eyes are bleeding now. :noway:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Some people got kicked out of World of Warcraft etc. and had to get back in shape after sitting at the computer, so they came here and in their minds, have established another MMORPG with some doing actual role playing. It's hilarious.

The rest of the people are normal.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Some people got kicked out of World of Warcraft etc. and had to get back in shape after sitting at the computer, so they came here and in their minds, have established another MMORPG with some doing actual role playing. It's hilarious.

The rest of the people are normal.

I think you're confusing MFP with Fitocracy.com (where you can level up...at life).
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    let groupie hoes be groupie hoes and call it a day.

Pu - your bitter misogynist streak is showing again.

Sara, I am protecting women, they're just not smart enough to know it.

So, women are stupid????

that's a bad thing to say.

Please note the question marks at the end of my sentence.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Trust the French to come up with a word like clique

Clique means gang.

According to Wikipedia A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[1] Gang members are typically "jumped in" or have to prove their loyalty by committing acts such as theft or violence. Although gangs exist internationally, there is a greater level of study and knowledgeable information of gangs specifically in the United States.

But I think the actual intention of the word is closer to the 1950's meaning of recurrently associating individuals or close friends (without the violence). Clique certainly sounds more dastardly than "group of friends" though. heeheheh

So if we end "cliques" we end friendships , and that would be sad.

Which is what street gangs are. Friends.

I wonder if the crips hold potlucks?

Guessing you've never been to a backyard bar-b-que in the hood. You're silly, I like you and want to touch you in erotic ways.

And you aren't sure what I mean when I say that I don't appreciate your sexual advances???

I think I see why you were run off from the other forum by the bad "cliquey" people. I have to admit that editing my post to serve a very nasty and derrogatory self motivated purpose kinda pisses me off. But since we are going there.....

Your cat head and duck feet are a very sensual combination that speaks directly to the baser, bestial, neuro erotic cortex of my coital being... I only imagine that you would be just as cloyingly good looking in person.

Actually, I am just really hairy, all over, every inch of me, and my feet are webbed.

You might wanna break out a dictionary.

Maybe you should. Being hairy doesn't equate to looking as beautiful as a cat.

cloy·ing [kloi-ing]
    adjective
    1.causing or tending to cause disgust or aversion through excess

RME dictionary

I said I was hairy and not as beautiful as a cat. I never once said I was disgusting.
    You chose to insult me, which is your right. However, just because you misinterpreted my replies to your insults, that doesn't mean I have a limited vocabulary. It just means that you have a limited perspective on the world.

I'm so confused... wasn't she saying that she liked you one second and then then next she was insulting you? I missed something....
    Pfft... Chicks! Am I right?!

Infinity quotes, activate!

Woman after my own heart.

I heard a rumor that if you quote quotes enough times in a row, that you can create an infinite loop that will never end. It's like when you look in the mirror with a second mirror behind you.

Testing.

I think we need a "BAN 5,000 quotes in one post" clique.
    this is absolutely hilarious!!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Some very valid points have been made here. I think we now know how to end all of the evil cliques.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Some very valid points have been made here. I think we now know how to end all of the evil cliques.

um... I must have missed that post... how? lol