Starting Jillian michael's 30day shred! Any other bees ?

Options

Replies

• HDimple
    Options
    ill be doing my day 3 tonight, .love it so far, the only workout video that ive done more than once lol, i use 5 lb weights :)

:) you actually motivated me by saying the only workout video that is done more than once :D:D:D
    how was your experience with it ?

After only 2 work outs, my legs are killing me lol im alot heavier than you, so it should be a bit easier for you . I like it because you are only doing one exercise for 30 seconds at a time..the quick changes make it less boring, and it being only 20 min long, its over before you know it. :)

NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN :D:D
    m excited I m sure I ll cry afterwards bout my sore legs :D:D:D ha ha ha
    pls do not quit it :)
    you are beautiful and this is going to make u look more beautiful :):)
  • kenziestx
    Options
    My nutritionist recommended this to me today. Looking at it on Amazon now. I am definitely buying this!

You don't have to buy it. You can download them from YouTube for free!

I started yesterday and I'll tell ya, I sure am feeling it in my glutes and legs today!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started on Monday and actually created a group for 30 Day Shred December edition. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9873-30-day-shred-december-2012

Check it out if you want to! :)

All of them are on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Options
    I am on day Day 8 level 1 and am loving how strong it is making me feel. I have not lost any weight since starting which I have to retrain my brain that I am gaining lean muscle. I suck at pushups and this helps me to do them really slow. First day I was really sore, but now I am really liking it. Hoping it takes me down a size before Christmas :) I use 3 lbs weights and am going to move up to 5 lbs by mid level 2. Good luck.
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 2..good luck..it's a pretty good workout!!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    I just got done doing this :) Today is my first day and I was logging it in when I saw this! addme when can try to keep eachother motivated! I am sooo out of shape but atleast I got through it.
  • HDimple
    Options
    Hey! I started on Monday and actually created a group for 30 Day Shred December edition. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9873-30-day-shred-december-2012

Check it out if you want to! :)

All of them are on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

oh yes yes I ll surely check :)
  • HDimple
    Options
    I am on day Day 8 level 1 and am loving how strong it is making me feel. I have not lost any weight since starting which I have to retrain my brain that I am gaining lean muscle. I suck at pushups and this helps me to do them really slow. First day I was really sore, but now I am really liking it. Hoping it takes me down a size before Christmas :) I use 3 lbs weights and am going to move up to 5 lbs by mid level 2. Good luck.

it ll surely take you down a size Don worry :)
    did you click your before pic?
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ill be doing my 5th day of Level 2 tonight. I love it. I did level 1 for 15 days and lost 5lbs/9inches. I used 3 & 5 lbs weights. It was hard at first but got easier. Now on Level 2 my body feels like jello all over again- i just stay on the floor for a good 5 minutes when im done haha. My best advice is just keep moving. I found the jump rope difficult at first and if i just couldnt do it i would substitute one of the cardio moves i could do like jumping jacks or the punches. Just keep your body going. Its hard but not impossible and defanitly worth it.
  • HDimple
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 2..good luck..it's a pretty good workout!!

:) good luck gorgeous :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Awe thanks, you will be on the cover of shape when you are done :)
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the 30 day shred! =)
  • HDimple
    Options
    I just got done doing this :) Today is my first day and I was logging it in when I saw this! addme when can try to keep eachother motivated! I am sooo out of shape but atleast I got through it.

oh yes I added u :)
    yes that's a very good thing rather sitting on that couch and gaining more you actually took a step and started exercising
    m so happy for u :)
    hugs
  • LaSiciliana
    Options
    i have this video set sitting in my entertainment center.... maybe I'll pull it out tonight and do it.
    joining all of you might give me motivation to finish it. I started it last spring and never made it to the full 30 days because I started running instead.

i'll let ya'll know tomorrow
  • HDimple
    Options
    Ill be doing my 5th day of Level 2 tonight. I love it. I did level 1 for 15 days and lost 5lbs/9inches. I used 3 & 5 lbs weights. It was hard at first but got easier. Now on Level 2 my body feels like jello all over again- i just stay on the floor for a good 5 minutes when im done haha. My best advice is just keep moving. I found the jump rope difficult at first and if i just couldnt do it i would substitute one of the cardio moves i could do like jumping jacks or the punches. Just keep your body going. Its hard but not impossible and defanitly worth it.

it is suppose to be done 10days na ?
    Oh wow that really great that u lost 5lbs
    m sure you look so fit after this 30day shred

I just hope that day 1goes smooth :D:D
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody.. I'm on Level 2 and just did day 3. I'm using 3 lb weights. I'm only 28 and never thought of myself of having bad knees..but they are killing me! This is supposedly a common problem, so please just take it slow and don't get over excited, lest you hurt yourself like me.

Level 1 was certainly do-able to me and by the end I was adding my own little flair (i.e. doing more reps or doing double jump ropes). Level 2 is HARD, and this is the general opinion from everyone. About half way through my body feels like a jello jiggler and I actually moan in pain on this one. It IS however...getting just a little better with each day though.

Good luck everyone! I'm excited to take a before and after photo and I HOPE I see the changes like so many here.
  • HDimple
    Options
    i have this video set sitting in my entertainment center.... maybe I'll pull it out tonight and do it.
    joining all of you might give me motivation to finish it. I started it last spring and never made it to the full 30 days because I started running instead.

i'll let ya'll know tomorrow

I am looking forward to hear from you bout how was your day 1 :)
    motivation is all we need honey
    m sure you ll do it smoothly :)
  • HDimple
    Options

Awe thanks, you will be on the cover of shape when you are done :)
    [/quote]

<3
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 Day 9. The first few days I was really sore! My first weigh in after I started was day 5 and I had lost 2.7 lbs! I measured and took pictures when I first started but not going to measure or take more pictures until day 30. Can't wait. I'm just using 2lb weights. I'm quite a bit older and heavier so I didn't want to get weights any heavier. I only had the option of 2lb and 5lb when I got them. Best of luck to you!
  • HDimple
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the 30 day shred! =)

oh wow keep yourself motivated and
    shake that *kitten* :)