Met any of your MFPs in real life?

Options
I have made lots of friends on here.
I wish I had this many encouraging, supportive, smart and funny friends IRL!

I'd really like to find a workout/running buddy or two and wish I could find someone awesome near me
but so far it hasn't happened.

There are a few MFPs though that I really do hope to meet in person one day. :flowerforyou:

So, that got me thinking...
Has anyone else met anyone from MFPs in person?

Replies

• nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    are you kidding me haha perfect person right here, haha jk im sure you mean a woman ;)
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I already personally know 4 of mine- but bc we were friends/relatives already. But it would be cool to actually meet one that I've never met in real life. Could be awkward too :indifferent: LOL
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    1, hoping to meet another 1 really soon...
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Yes, six so far. No offense to the other five but one means a bit more than the others.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yes, six so far. No offense to the other five but one means a bit more than the others.

^^asskisser....yes I have met 3 myself
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

^^asskisser....yes I have met 3 myself

I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about that in public.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I have one friend that I knew before signing up on here (she's why I'm here now).

And have plans to meet one in the near future.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Yeah....total is twenty something...meeting like another 20 of em in June for a Spartan race.

Been an interesting two years =p
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    OMG I'VE MET LIKE FOUR AWESOME PEEPZ FRUM HERE LOLZ
  • ThePerplexed1
    ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet people in real life off of MFP. Maybe a fitness partner/buddy.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Yep - 4 so far and more in December - everyone of them has been better then expected in real life and I can honestly say I have made some life long friends
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have a few IRL friends on here, but I knew them before joining. There are several friends that I would really love to meet though...maybe one day :)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I enjoy my anonymity here. I get enough attention whenever I go in public. If I were to meet anyone in real life, they would recognize me immediately.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Anyone in TEXAS -

nver met anyone before CrAzY
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I've met two sexy broads from here - one of which I may have a movie date with this weekend. CONSTIPATED DRINKING GAME!

Annnnnnndddd I'm going to meet like 78 MFPers at the NY Spartan Race in June - be jealous, it's ok, you should be.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have graced many of you with my presense, you're welcome :drinker:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've met 2. One of whom will be one of my bridesmaids.

But honestly I'd love to party with just about my whole friends list. Some more than others.
    (you know who ya are)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Well two of my MFP friends were IRL friends first... guess that doesn't really count. I'm hoping to meet some when I finally move to Chicago though!
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    the one that turned me on to this site... we went to school together. always up for new friends tho :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I was THIS close to getting to see my one true love, Lea. Airport security rules SUCK.

496Gb.gif