Met any of your MFPs in real life?

Options

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    I have met three ladies from MFP. I competed in a Warrior Dash this year with one, she was the first I had the pleasure of meeting. It was a blast! The second whom visits here during holidays and we meet up for workouts or just hanging out. The third lady lives here and we have become great friends. I have six pals and a relative here I know in person prior to MFP site.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I already knew one of my pals, but I haven't met any others. There are a couple I'd like to meet but they are either in the states or UK and too far for me to travel to right now.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    anyone in Chicago wanna meet!?!?!?!?!? :bigsmile:

if i was there you know im down...lol
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I've met one, when I first started out here. She was quite nice! Hope to meet more.
  • No, but i would like too,I think it would be fun =]
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Married to one, mother of one and grade school friends with two. I have a few that we have talked about meeting up, just haven't had the chance yet. And I have many MFP friends that I would love to meet at sometime.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    only one so far, but I'm actually not sure he still even logs on anymore.... but, we've become pretty close buds. He's my broffer.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Yes. I've met Tameko2 in real life and my fiance! :)
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Depends what you mean by "met"

21d4e9w.jpg

Ooo... any stalker stories???
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Im always open to hanging out with my MFP pals ~ some live in my town, some are my IRL friends Ive dragged over here with me... and some should just meet me halfway :) Bar's open! Lol
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    yeah ive met a couple and have plans to meet another one soon, 2 were locals who i go gym with! but they no longer use mfp they use a diff logging site! xx
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    anyone in Chicago wanna meet!?!?!?!?!? :bigsmile:

I'm originally from Chicago and will be there the end of February!!! :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have! My friend Melissa :) She is awesome! We met at Applebee's and ate something off their ww menu... From there we walked at the beach and she has invited me out many many times. We have been friends for about 2 years now... And through her we met another couple that we hang out with almost every weekend (Melissa is usually busy even though we want her there every time :) )

So thankful for MFP in that was especially because I met these girls here :)<3

I would like to meet a few more girls to work out with because one friend is busy a lot and the other lives a little far in sd to meet up after work so if anyone is in the Oceanside, Ca area.. Hit me up ;)
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any yet, but hoping to pull together a meetup in my area soon, and then there's the Spartan NY that so many have signed up for - can't wait!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    No, but i would like too,I think it would be fun =]

if all works out next month :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options

I wish you ladies were in San Diego! Your Fiance?! That's soo awesome!
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    i havent seen too many from alabama on here....
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I have plans to meet a few of them. Will be awesome!

I've unintentionally seen one at the shops once but she didn't know who I was cause I didn't have a face to my profile at the time.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

I wish you ladies were in San Diego! Your Fiance?! That's soo awesome!

make your way to L.A. this coming summer and we can have a meet up!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Not yet.... that would be awesome, though!