Met any of your MFPs in real life?

Options

Replies

• Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yeah....total is twenty something...meeting like another 20 of em in June for a Spartan race.

Been an interesting two years =p

heheh i'll be one of em!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes there are many people that I'd like to get together with and meet for lunch or coffee and talk in person, but there is one who I am meeting in December to discuss wedding plans with! :) yes! I said it! Love can happen even on a fitness site when you're not looking for anyone and he just finds you! :)

Really? That is very cool.

Any other tales of weight-loss and love at first friend request?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I know _Wits_, _CinnamonGirl_, Nerdy_Rose and Captain_Apollo.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I've met 4. I will meet 7 or 8 in the next couple of months, then like 15 new friends at spartan sprint.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I've known some of my MFP's in real life for years- but there are a handful I would LOVE to meet.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    that got me thinking...
    Has anyone else met anyone from MFPs in person?

ANSWER: Yes - and MFP people are great people

SECRET: I want to marry one! LOL

lol!!! guess it's not a secret anymore!!!!! :) So when's the wedding?
  • yoovie
    Options
    Yeah....total is twenty something...meeting like another 20 of em in June for a Spartan race.

heheh i'll be one of em!

then youll be meeting me too ;)
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to meet one of my friends on Saturday...now I'm worried it will rain out our walk but, coffee at least!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Nope... But I would like to!
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I haven't met any of my new friends on MFP. I have my sister and a couple of high school friends in my list that sadly don't count.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I wish I did. I could use someone to go to the gym with. When I had a friend meet me at the gym at work I went in no matter how I felt because I knew he was getting up 30 minutes earlier to meet me. Given he had to drive an hour I felt like it was a business meeting that was not optional.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I met one! I'm not at liberty to say who but s/he was awesome. :drinker:
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I have several supportive friends and and I would love to meet all of them. I have one person that I am really truly hoping to meet one day soon. We have became such good friends on here and we have motivated each other to run our first 5k, something that even 3 months ago I didn't think I would ever do, lol.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

heheh i'll be one of em!

I am very jealous of everyone attending this spartan race.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I have several supportive friends and and I would love to meet all of them. I have one person that I am really truly hoping to meet one day soon. We have became such good friends on here and we have motivated each other to run our first 5k, something that even 3 months ago I didn't think I would ever do, lol.

<3 So glad we found each other :)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    7 and more to come in 2013. Hoping to do some MFP local area meet ups as well as some possible trips. Taking it offline is great but please be careful ladies. Some real ish people on here at times especially men. I'm sure you've heard all the stories before.
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A couple I was friends with already...one is actually my niece lol. I would love, love, love to meet the rest of my MFP friends that would be lots of fun! :happy:
  • yoovie
    Options

heheh i'll be one of em!

I am very jealous of everyone attending this spartan race.

then do it :)
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not yet but maybe in the future...
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I know several MFPers in person but they're people that I knew before MFP.