Met any of your MFPs in real life?

Options

Replies

• We should do a big Texas meetup kinda central like in Austin or San Antonio and float the river when it gets warm enough again! It's on my bucket list! ;)
    [/quote
    Yes!!! Im totally for it..never been to san Antonio or austin so it would to cool =]
    I recommend SAN ANTONIO, alot of good places there!! WHOOOO im down (TeXaNs RULE)
    You down?
    [/quote]

Haha, he is probably blowing up the tubes as we speak! ;

San Antonio here we come!! Lol blowing up tubes sounds funny lol a ride non? Your so nice =]
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have run into many of my hot MfemalePeeps.....

they just don't realize it yet.

I will sometimes bump into one on the way in and out of her apartment building....

Or on the trainride into the city for work.

A couple I stalk..I mean see at a couple of different gyms that I loiter....I mean work out at.

I opened a free checking account at a wachovia in Albuquerque so I can go in and dream about "making a deposit" with a hot teller that happens to be on my FL.

But its all a big coincidence, I am sure.

Wanna see the pics?

Muhahahahahah!!

Jimmy, you came to Albuquerque and didn't stalk me?!?! I'm hurt :sad:
  • Hahahaha
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I had sex with _Wits_

ooo... juicy! Did you log your calories burned?!

no she made me feel dumb when i tried to strap on an HRM - almost lost the mood :-/
  • dragunfly
    Options
    I would love to find someone that is interested in their health as much as myself! I have found people near me but still at least a 20 minute or more drive to meet up somewhere! So no such luck yet! I can't wait to be able to actually meet some fellow mfp's...
  • skittles1928
    skittles1928 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    No... There is one I really wish I could have met, but he's no longer on the site.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I met two at a race.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Only one, and I knew her beforehand. She invited me here.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    We should do a big Texas meetup kinda central like in Austin or San Antonio and float the river when it gets warm enough again! It's on my bucket list! ;)
    [/quote
    Yes!!! Im totally for it..never been to san Antonio or austin so it would to cool =]
    I recommend SAN ANTONIO, alot of good places there!! WHOOOO im down (TeXaNs RULE)
    You down?

San Antonio here we come!! Lol blowing up tubes sounds funny lol a ride non? Your so nice =]
    [/quote]

yes candy a ride on the ol bike haha or whatever............ you guys are funny
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've never met any of them...and I've certainly never dated any of them...and there's no way in h-e- double toothpicks that any of them will be living anywhere near to me!!!

:laugh:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I did see her leave for work one day just before planting the web cams in her place.

Wanna link to the feed?

I think I have to have a talk with you and Jimmy about the definition of the word "meet"
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Have met two and would love to meet more! :) Florida here!
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    nope... but i want to :)
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    We should do a big Texas meetup kinda central like in Austin or San Antonio and float the river when it gets warm enough again! It's on my bucket list! ;)
    [/quote
    You down?

[/quote]
    Hey! You haven't offered me a ride on the bike yet! ;P
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

OF COURSE you get a ride to You girls are more than welcome to Ride me #%^#$%^ I mean ride with me! How we do in Texas!:glasses:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Does it count if you knew them before they created their MFP account? My friend Mike, who is on my MFP FL, I have known since 2005, way before I started with MFP.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would say no...

Everyone that I have met on MFP live in a different part of the country than I do...
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have never met any MFP friends IRL. I have a few I was friends with and found out were on this site and added them, but non of them stuck with it.

I would love to go to a meet up or something! Anyone in or around Dallas, TX?
  • San Antonio here we come!! Lol blowing up tubes sounds funny lol a ride non? Your so nice =]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Lmao oh you know what you meant nasty lol

OF COURSE you get a ride to You girls are more than welcome to Ride me #%^#$%^ I mean ride with me! How we do in Texas!:glasses:
    [/quote]
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have never met any MFP friends IRL. I have a few I was friends with and found out were on this site and added them, but non of them stuck with it.

I would love to go to a meet up or something! Anyone in or around Dallas, TX?

Hey! I'm in Grand Prairie! Sending you a FR! :)