how do you wear lingerie?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I usually slowly put on my stockings and heels. It makes me feel all sexy that way. Then I parade around on webcam sites and post closeups of myself on MFP NC17 groups n stuff. HAWT!
    tufts2.JPG

You could make earrings out of those tufts.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Buy something inexpensive if it is your first time.
    Sometimes when they aren't used to seeing u in yum-yums, they go into shock, forget how to undress u or even speak, and just rip it open while growling.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Over the tights. Like a champ.

superman-flying.jpg
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You should do whatever feels sexiest to you. One of biggest turn on's is confidence.... so own it!

This, everyone is giving great ideas but you're the one that has to do it. So do what's most comfortable and enjoy being a woman :)
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    #1: Be sure he likes lingerie! I thought all guys did, until one very awkward day.

If you're sure, then I'd go with the suggestions of going into whatever room he is in and surprising him :)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Depends on the type of lingerie. If it's a simple but sexy bra and panty set - under your clothes is good. If it's an all out lingerie set, then you'd have to change into it and then come out and "surprise" him. Tell him you have something sexy waiting for him ;)

I do remember when I was nervous about this as well. No joke - I changed into sexy lingerie, then jumped into bed and pulled the covers over me and just giggled :p Lol it was funny, my boyfriend thought it was amusing.

If he's in another room, I'd get changed and not tell him and just surprise him :)
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I usually dress up and am cleaning the house or cooking SO supper when he comes on in whatever lingere I have on an a pair of killer heals! Needless to say we've had lots of burned suppers lol
  • MidwestDale
    Options
    My wife wears thigh highs or garter stocking with no panties when we go out.:wink: