30 Day Shred December (Challenge?)

Options
I bought 30ds today and plan on starting on Sunday, December 1st.

I've never legitimately exercised before (my profile picture is an accurate depiction of how I feel at the very thought of it) so I'm nervous/ excited to start!

Does anyone want to do this as a December Challenge with me?!

p.s- Is there anyone who has had a spinal cord injury completed this successfully? Did it cause you to have any back pain? I had one about 5 years ago (tl;dr learned how to walk again) and still have back pain from that so I don't really want to exacerbate it.

Replies

• luciddt
    Options
    Hey im about halfway through - happy to share the rest of my journey with you :)
  • cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS this morning. D1/L1... and it kicked my butt. LOL! So, will jump on the band wagon with ya! WOOT!!
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yes! :) Will be good to be apart of a group for it :)
    I've started and failed a few times haha, hopefully december will be the month i can finally do it :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I do it on youtube heheh ill start with .you xx
  • roswyn80
    roswyn80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna give it a go with you until I go on holiday, on Dec 13. :D
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm down! (=
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've just started level 2. I'm loving the shred and seeing some big changes in my body! Feel free to add me, Shredders!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm up for it...I started it but life got in the way and have been inconsistent... Back on it from the first
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yay! I already know its going to be a struggle to actually do it with finals week looming ahead :P
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am also starting it tomorrow. I have never done it successfully for longer than a week. hopefully i can do it this time
  • jlperkins2
    Options
    Finals week can suck it, I'm definitely in! :) I can fit in 20 mins of exercising a day even with finals week looming (I hope, hahaha)
  • megmanning
    Options

I've never legitimately exercised before (my profile picture is an accurate depiction of how I feel at the very thought of it) so I'm nervous/ excited to start!

p.s- Is there anyone who has had a spinal cord injury completed this successfully? Did it cause you to have any back pain? I had one about 5 years ago (tl;dr learned how to walk again) and still have back pain from that so I don't really want to exacerbate it.

December 1st is tomorrow, Saturday, not Sunday. Just don't want you to start a day behind. I am also starting tomorrow.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just started 30ds yesterday, skipped today cause of how sore i am, but could definitely use the motivation! :-) This is my second time trying to complete it, and this time i'm determined!
  • ohyousillygirl
    Options

December 1st is tomorrow, Saturday, not Sunday. Just don't want you to start a day behind. I am also starting tomorrow.

Yeah! I realized after posting but I don't know how to edit my posts, haha :x

Do ya'll want to post before / after measurements?! I think I'm gonna take pictures but I definitely won't be posting them on the internet hahahah
  • ohyousillygirl
    Options
    Finals week can suck it, I'm definitely in! :) I can fit in 20 mins of exercising a day even with finals week looming (I hope, hahaha)

yes! I'm prepared to hate Jillian Micheal's!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options

I just started the shred this week. Today, I am on day 3, level 1. My arms and legs are sore so I am taking the weekend off to recoperate. Monday, I will be on day 4 and would love to shred with all of you. We can all support each other! JM said herself that this would not be easy.

• Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Taking measurements is a great idea :) i'm thinking of posting pictures after i complete it too
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm down for the challenge! I won't be able to get my hands on the dvd for a few days though, so I'm going to be a little late to start. I'm looking for some friends on this site too. I just started so feel free to add me:)
  • cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OK, did D2/L1 and today, my right calf feels like its ready to split in half. hurts to walk... but it's only my right calf...grrrrrr. had to modify the workout a bit to accommodate. However, was really feeling the burn in my shoulders and upper arms...LOL. Wow, didn't realize I was so outta shape!
  • Unbruisedpeach
    Unbruisedpeach Posts: 40 Member
    Options

exercise.png