You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• Kberski
    Kberski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sitting in the sonic drive thru you are entering what you want to order....

see the calories and just get a coke zero and carry on with the lunch you packed.
  • Kberski
    Kberski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done this!!!! My breakfast of champions used to be mozzarella sticks with ranch and a route 44 *real* Coke on the way to work. So glad that habit is of the past!
  • RobynBourgeois
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

My hubby got smart; he asks now before he throws them away!!
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you read the calorie value of foods then put it back saying 'do you know how many huge bowls of stir fry I could have for that!'
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

Oh jeez, yes. Guilty.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    You "accidently" gain a pound, and REFUSE to log your weight again until you have lost the 1 pound, + part of another.
    rats
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ....your husband is jealous of Gym!
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    ...if you reflexively know the amount of Ghiradelli chocolate chips it takes to make one serving, and how many calories that one serving is...

YES!!! I was going to say, "If you count your chocolate chips." 16 chips, 1 serving!!! I do it all the time!!!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    If, after 6 months on MFP, you've lost 50 lbs and went from a size 22 to 10 . . . . but, just now starting to use protein powder, you realize just how lazy and out of touch you've been since joining. :noway:
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You cringe when you aren't the one cooking or baking because you are never really sure how much sauce/sugar is going into the meal...

You freak out about no home internet for a week and decide to pay the extra $10 in data usage if it happens to go over just so that you can log food and not lose the streak :)
  • beekuzz
    Options
    LOL.... If you don't even remember who your FB friends are or how many you have not kept in touch with.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    ...if in between logging meals you find time to give some bad relationship advice to random strangers. Oh well, they're usually literally just asking for it!
  • beekuzz
    Options
    1. You log in sex as an exercise
    2. You get mad that you can't log in one of something. Ie a chocolate chip
    3. You log in you run while your one the treadmill
    4. When someone offers you a treat. you check MFP to see if you can afford it
    5. You log your food at the dinner table, even if there are others around.

When referring to #4 and affording it, the people around you know you're speaking in calories, not $'s.
  • beekuzz
    Options
    If u try to modify any yummy recipe so it's diet friendly.

If you roll your eyes anytime someone mentions Dr. Oz

If you donate blood and you wanna know the calorie count on the juice cup they push at u

If this site has taken away all your inhibitions when it comes to weightloss. I used to be shy about working out in front of people and now i go to the y 5 days a week. I shouted my weight out across the room to my coach as she was noting my file. I used to safeguard the scale reading better that the PIN keypad on the ATM machine at the bank!

You feel like saying "just break up" to all the repetitive forum posts about crappy significant others

OMG, blood donation. Take juice or cookies/crackers, but not both. YIKES, my world will fall apart if I have both.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    if you tell your family you're doing homework (on the computer) but you're really reading the forums on mfp....
  • beekuzz
    Options
    These are great. 99.5% fit me. My craziness does not feel so lonesome now.

BTW, my 19 y.o. is giving me dirty looks while I am ROFL at these and she can't log the chicken and dumplings dinner because she doesn't know if we're using gnocchi or biscuits for the dumplings. For real!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you just read most of this thread out loud to your significant other who is also on MFP.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options

No no if your partner makes you a meal and leaves the empty packages on the counter for you then you have truly joined us :laugh:
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If you use the MFP phone app to choose something to eat at a restaurant instead of the menu.
  • adornedelle
    Options
    If you use the MFP phone app to choose something to eat at a restaurant instead of the menu.

I do this ALL the time. I dont even look at their menu.