You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You catch yourself flexing your muscles in the bathroom mirror while you apply your deodorant.

You watch your new fitness video from start to finish like a movie so you know what to expect.

You buy your snacking nuts from the baking aisle rather than the snacks aisle.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

^Guilty. More than once.
  • jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You go to dinner at your parents' and your mom already left out every food container on the cabinet as she knows you will just dig it out of the trash or spend the entire meal searching for the ingredients on your phone. :)

Or... you become immune to your puppy's best begging face because, you logged the calories... I'm don't plan on giving them away.
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Or... you become immune to your puppy's best begging face because, you logged the calories... I'm don't plan on giving them away.

Oh Lord, I do this, two biscuits for me and a quarter of a rich tea to share between the dogs so I can eat my full ones... :blushing:
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You read other people's food diaries to get meal ideas.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If MFP becomes your new FB!!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    some food falls off your plate and you nearly punch your dog in the head so you can get to it first and eat it before he does.
    Not caring that it fell on the floor :)
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    The first thing you do before eating anything is log on to see who has hit milestones in logging so you can be the first to put "WTG"
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    some food falls off your plate and you nearly punch your dog in the head so you can get to it first and eat it before he does.
    Not caring that it fell on the floor :)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    You don't mind that your Freeview box defaults overnight to the channel that plays Insanity first thing in the morning...
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if you've ever eaten food directly from a measuring cup!

lol, i have done this! or you don't need to eat out of the measuring cup because you measure everything all the damn time you can eyeball the crap out of it now.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    your kids say "oh she's on her phone again!!"...and you say,"NO I am LOGGING my lunch!"
    or you cant wait to check your news feed in the morning- before coffee
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    You watch your new fitness video from start to finish like a movie so you know what to expect.

Guilty!
  • JKJKJKJKJK_
    Options
    you're fat
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Your husband asks you how many calories you have left for dinner before he starts cooking

Pahaha he does this ALL the time!

You USED to be a Facebook addict, and now the first thing you do is log into MFP to see who has lost weight.
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

hey, i learned somethin today :laugh:
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Guilty!
    ^^^ guilty also...its just so amusing!
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    You see NSV on a car registration and immediately think of MFP...
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You read other people's food diaries to get meal ideas.

THIS. I'm always stalking people's food diaries for ideas...