Older members?

Options

Replies

• gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 52 been on here almost a year. I don't consider myself old and probably never will. This is a great site with lots of fun friendly and motivated people. Good luck to everyone! Feel free to add for help friendship and motivation.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    So glad to see there are more of us "older" folks than I thought :tongue:

I'm 45 and been with MFP since May.

Nice to meet everyone! :drinker:
  • cruisesguide
    cruisesguide Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be 63 next week, so guess I qualify as one of the older members. Just started 2 weeks ago, but have enjoyed using this tool in conjunction with my fitbit. I think all of us who are starting this time of year should be congratulated for getting a head start on those who plan to start "after the holidays". I'm hoping to be down a couple of lbs by then. Nice to see others who are old (in age) but new (on this site).
  • holylucy
    Options
    oh yes! please feel free to freind me if you would like. LOL
  • holylucy
    Options
    YOu can add me as a friend if you like. :-) Welcome to MFP::bigsmile:
  • wanda_idelia
    wanda_idelia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47 and just new too. I've set MFP as my homepage so I can never space off my fitness and health
  • DebMc150
    DebMc150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not really new to MFP - it helped me stay on track for a long time. The best way to keep weight off is to TRACK! I got a way from it for a while - the weight started to creep up again! This is the first time I found my way to the Message Boards - so I would like to get more active and read more posts. So, I am new to the MFP Message Boards.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    What is old? I'm 62 and have been on here for about a month and really enjoy the database and community. Anyone can fell free to add me
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    Add me -55- logging since January. My weight loss is very slow despite my hard work but will not give up!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 58 and have been here for a little over four months. Besides being in the minority because of age, I am also the minority gender at this site. I've found MFP to be helpful with the food logging and it keeps me on task when I have faced temptations.

Add me if you'd like. I like hearing from people who are in my age range.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    just turned 50 and in the best shape in my life..add me if you like
  • Robyn31h
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here, having only joined last week. I'm 54 and would welcome friends...so add me too!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi all, im 65, been on here for i think its 215 days. feel free to add me.
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on MFP since June 2011. I just turned 59 years old and find this site a great support media. If you care to, you can add me as a friend. For all those new members, good luck sticking to your goal, whatever it may be! :)
    Cheers
    Barb
  • tjlynchfitness
    Options
    Hey… I'm 48… began my fitness journey 3 years ago with P90X and still rocking!! Add me!
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 this year. Started on MFP last year. Don't know that I'm ever going to be hot. I am very determined to be healthy! If I can ever help just ask! Good Luck!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Pick me, Pick me! I am 46 and wanna still be cute and healthy in 10 years, and of course, beyond that.
  • keithvernon1
    keithvernon1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keith, I am 62, been on site for 4 months and have goal of reducing body fat from 21% to 17% by Christmas. While I am not overweight, I want to keep healthy food choices in line and get to gym daily to tone up. Please fell free to add me.
  • stacy_1971
    stacy_1971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Stacy. I'm 41 and new to MFP (within the past 2-3 weeks). I have a hard time relating to younger people and relate well to people my age or older. I need to lose about 60 pounds, and it's a slow process. My husband keeps reminding me of the tortoise and the hare fable. I would love new friends, so feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    G'day all, I'm 54 and love being here losing weight and gaining some wonderful supportive friends. :smile: