What is really going on???

Options

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I had cake tonight and it was still within my calories :)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

my-finger-pull-it.jpg

~pulls your finger and waits for the fall out~

death-star-explodes.jpeg
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    "oh my god, the internet? its like the promised land for a-holes," Mo Rocca
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Pizza Cake

cake1.jpg

OMG OMG....The world is now a perfect place.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I personally have never been the "victim" (I say this word for lack of a better one) of a negative comment. But I have read so many that just make me sad. We are all here for support. I love the concept behind this website. I also like to read most of the forums because I have gotten so many great food ideas. I am not usually sensitve to jerk faces because I come across jerk faces in my everyday life. But on here I just want to see support. I guess for some people that is too much to ask for. Even on a post about why people are so mean and negative what did I get...a bunch of negative comments. Really restores my faith in human nature.

Oh thanks to all those that didn't have anything negative to say. You are the people that I want in my corner.

What are you taking as negative? People who disagree with you? So far from what I've read, no one has really been negative. Silly, yes, but they are lightening the mood so to speak.

What people are saying is that there isn't really as much negativity as you think. That's their opinion and they are doing it pretty nonchalantly. They could be taking a page from your book and really having a field day.

In my opinion, the most negative person here was you. And regardless of what forum you go to, there are going to be trolls. And honestly, that's life for you too. It's up to you what you take to heart and decide to let upset you.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I personally have never been the "victim" (I say this word for lack of a better one) of a negative comment. But I have read so many that just make me sad. We are all here for support. I love the concept behind this website. I also like to read most of the forums because I have gotten so many great food ideas. I am not usually sensitve to jerk faces because I come across jerk faces in my everyday life. But on here I just want to see support. I guess for some people that is too much to ask for. Even on a post about why people are so mean and negative what did I get...a bunch of negative comments. Really restores my faith in human nature.

Oh thanks to all those that didn't have anything negative to say. You are the people that I want in my corner.

What are you taking as negative? People who disagree with you? So far from what I've read, no one has really been negative. Silly, yes, but they are lightening the mood so to speak.

What people are saying is that there isn't really as much negativity as you think. That's their opinion and they are doing it pretty nonchalantly. They could be taking a page from your book and really having a field day.

In my opinion, the most negative person here was you. And regardless of what forum you go to, there are going to be trolls. And honestly, that's life for you too. It's up to you what you take to heart and decide to let upset you.

Pretty much.

I think there are a lot of strong personalities here and if you don't have a sense of humor, you think everyone is being an *kitten*.

The biggest "jerk faces" I might think you see are people who have answered the same questions a zillion times and start trolling posts. Maybe if there wasn't three or four of the EXACT same question on the first page, it would be a little less annoying.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    *sigh* Damn you Rachel...lmao! I want to get a fork and poke at your picture..lmao!
    *Which for the record, in case the picture changes - is currently of a piece of chocolate cake*
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    *sigh* Damn you Rachel...lmao! I want to get a fork and poke at your picture..lmao!
    *Which for the record, in case the picture changes - is currently of a piece of chocolate cake*

Lol, I was just thinking that myself and how I should go back to my fruit bowl.

Oh, except fruit is poison, so bring on the cake!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Its part of life. Good and Bad..*kitten* and saints... educated and ignorant. The world is a tough place ..ant- this...pro-that.
    bullies in schools..bullies in the workplace..it takes a tough skin nowadays.

this is what we have the ignore button for..use it..its your friend..otherwise, cowgirl up, shake your head at them and move on :)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments you might classify as negative are honest responses to complaints about not seeing progress. When the poster claims to be staying at a calorie level and eating pretty clean, when he/she opens a diary, it is full of fast food and many days of going way over. Helpful responders remind the poster that this wont work. I've seen variations of this dozens of times.

Some of us are here for honesty. Empty pats on the back are not actually that helpful.
  • davyrockhit214
    Options
    I recently learned what trolling was... I had it all wrong, was looking for a bridge ;-)
  • DatNative21
    DatNative21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments you might classify as negative are honest responses to complaints about not seeing progress. When the poster claims to be staying at a calorie level and eating pretty clean, when he/she opens a diary, it is full of fast food and many days of going way over. Helpful responders remind the poster that this wont work. I've seen variations of this dozens of times.

Some of us are here for honesty. Empty pats on the back are not actually that helpful.

THIS
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Again it's part of the territory. It just depends on how you look at it. You can take it an sulk in it or use it as fuel to fire you up. I personally use it to fire me up.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I see more of these "I'm offended by all the negativity in the forums" posts, than I see actual negativity.

this offends me. :grumble:

I care. :happy:
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pizza Cake

cake1.jpg

HELL YES!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I can tell you that if you were to name one positive thing to come out of this thread, it would be knowing and seeing the existence of a pizza cake..

ROFL!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Hell apparently everything is poison so HAVE AT IT!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Pizza Cake

cake1.jpg

HELL YES!

pizza cake... EPIC.

Ok, but does it actually have pepperonis on it? Or frosting thingys that mimic pepperonis??

Damn, I wish i was there with it so I'd know. lol

:laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Hell apparently everything is poison so HAVE AT IT!

I had to change in honor of another thread, but

<-- Mmm bacon
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb here, but seeing as the pepperoni I've ever eaten doesn't have white stuff on it...I'm going to with frosting made to mimic pepperoni