What is really going on???

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    At this point, if I were someone just joining in on this convo - I'd think the title of the topic is really accurate..lmao!

lol you're right about that!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    :smile:

315792_10151321581036678_1922988764_n.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I effin' love this! Woooooooo!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

Awwwww!!! Love teh kitteh!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    MMmm....pizza...cake...bacon.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

You forgot ice-cream!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

You forgot ice-cream!

ahh... the 4 major food groups.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Aaaaaaw, I want a baby kitten!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

You forgot ice-cream!

MMmmm....Ice Cream
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This topic AGAIN? *sigh* Look, in a perfect world we would all be nice each other, hold hands and start a love train. However, this is the internet. ANYONE can join and sometimes people like to be mean because it's fun to be mean to strangers. Who cares? It's just a bunch of random people that you don't know in real life.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Must be the change in season.....:tongue:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

You forgot ice-cream!

MMmmm....Ice Cream

MMmmmm MINE!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This topic AGAIN? *sigh* Look, in a perfect world we would all be nice each other, hold hands and start a love train. However, this is the internet. ANYONE can join and sometimes people like to be mean because it's fun to be mean to strangers. Who cares? It's just a bunch of random people that you don't know in real life.

Yep..but no worries...we've hijacked the thread with pizza cake.... :D
  • davyrockhit214
    Options
    Some of the comments you might classify as negative are honest responses to complaints about not seeing progress. When the poster claims to be staying at a calorie level and eating pretty clean, when he/she opens a diary, it is full of fast food and many days of going way over. Helpful responders remind the poster that this wont work. I've seen variations of this dozens of times.

Some of us are here for honesty. Empty pats on the back are not actually that helpful.

Right on! Honesty is good. And humor! We need humor! This cr@p is hard enough already, if you can make me laugh, that's a plus. One of my comments got deleted today because I told someone who wanted to eat more veggies to eat a vegan (because they are full of veggies, duh!) And some vegan got offended, so I got deleted. I was being silly, not vicious. Grain of salt, guys, grain of salt. (Now watch someone flip out about sodium intake . . .)

Whatever your road, as long as it's healthy and balanced, we are all here for encouragement, advice, a good laugh, and yes, even a slap in the right direction every once in a while.

Eat a vegan, taken two ways ROFL
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Names, we want names.

Pshhhhh I am here for cake and pizza

I am laughing my head off! you guys are too funny!
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I actually think a lot of it is that people have a really hard time stringing together coherent sentences or in fact reading sentences properly, what ensues is nothing more than people missing the point.

I've started a few threads where i have basically had to spend pages and PAGES actually trying to get people to read what i actually wrote rather than what they read. It seems to be exceptional difficult for people of this forum, then of course they just add pictures of cats and giggle at how 'funny' they are. Its lame, totally not something i am used to, I find lots of things funny but people laughing at their own rudimentary jokes is not really my bag...

I even had one woman telling me 'i am not surprised your hungry, you dont eat anything' in a conversation where i had neither said i was hungry and had no asked for comments on my food intake, which, as you can probably see from my open diary, is full of actual food lol

its bizarre, it makes me not want to ask stuff because the constant re-affirmation because people cannot read is tiring.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I actually think a lot of it is that people have a really hard time stringing together coherent sentences or in fact reading sentences properly, what ensues is nothing more than people missing the point.

I've started a few threads where i have basically had to spend pages and PAGES actually trying to get people to read what i actually wrote rather than what they read. It seems to be exceptional difficult for people of this forum, then of course they just add pictures of cats and giggle at how 'funny' they are. Its lame, totally not something i am used to, I find lots of things funny but people laughing at their own rudimentary jokes is not really my bag...

I even had one woman telling me 'i am not surprised your hungry, you dont eat anything' in a conversation where i had neither said i was hungry and had no asked for comments on my food intake, which, as you can probably see from my open diary, is full of actual food lol

its bizarre, it makes me not want to ask stuff because the constant re-affirmation because people cannot read is tiring.

I think you're right.
    Though I confess I'm one of the ones who tends to add pictures of cats.. mainly because the thread has usually gone on so long, or has digressed so far I can't take it any longer. :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I said hey, what's goin' on?
    And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed just to get it all out, what's in my head
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    All the negative comments really make me question why I even log in anymore. I want people in my corner telling me I can do it not people telling me I am an idiot for eating a piece of cake.

You should be logging in to log your food and exercise, and socialize with the people you say you want "in your corner".

Stay off the forums if you find them to be negative. Negativity is always going to be there. Take the good with the bad and just focus on achieving your goals....not everyone on here will see it the same way as you do.

Good luck.