What is really going on???

Options

Replies

• RubyRed8067
    Options
    Meh :ohwell:
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    I won't bring others down, but I'll be sure to make them mad....the world is my psych experiment.
  • What is wrong with eating a piece of cake? Are they NEVER going to eat cake again ever in their life? You have to still eat things you love because you cant do it forever and you have to work around things like having a piece of cake because you like it and want a piece.
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Did not see any negativity. Just great entertainment and lots of chuckles in response to the "poisonous" food list..
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb here, but seeing as the pepperoni I've ever eaten doesn't have white stuff on it...I'm going to with frosting made to mimic pepperoni

those little white bits could be feta cheese. :happy:

but yeah, likely frosting. yum. :love:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb here, but seeing as the pepperoni I've ever eaten doesn't have white stuff on it...I'm going to with frosting made to mimic pepperoni

those little white bits could be feta cheese. :happy:

but yeah, likely frosting. yum. :love:

Further evidence - there is no greasy oily looking substance on or around the pepperoni. XD
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I see more of these "I'm offended by all the negativity in the forums" posts, than I see actual negativity.

this offends me. :grumble:

I care. :happy:

your not caring offends me :grumble: :grumble:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I see more of these "I'm offended by all the negativity in the forums" posts, than I see actual negativity.

I'd be offended for some goofy reason except the mouse in your picture makes me not offended at all...The cuteness wins!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

I'd be offended for some goofy reason except the mouse in your picture makes me not offended at all...The cuteness wins!

i'm offended that you're not offended at me being offended by her not caring that i'm offended by her lack of being offended :grumble:
  • stacybrs
    Options
    Exactly! I've unfriended so many people just for doing that. And, I try hard not to look at the forums, because they just make me feel awful. I've been attacked way too much just for talking about my struggles! I can't do it.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

i'm offended that you're not offended at me being offended by her not caring that i'm offended by her lack of being offended :grumble:

*ROFL* You are awesome mousey offender!!!

I take your offenses and giggle at them behind the computer..mwahahaha...wait, that's evil laughter, not a giggle :P
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

I take your offenses and giggle at them behind the computer..mwahahaha...wait, that's evil laughter, not a giggle :P

I reported you both because I'm offended.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Ok now I'm hungry. But seriously, I feel ya, well said.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    Exactly! I've unfriended so many people just for doing that. And, I try hard not to look at the forums, because they just make me feel awful. I've been attacked way too much just for talking about my struggles! I can't do it.

find the ones who can relate to your struggles. friend them. they will be there to support you. the forums are a mixed bag. sometimes you can get really good advice. sometimes you catch a night on the forums where it seems most people are joking around. behind the humor and snarkiness though, we're all real people. almost everyone on here understands when somebody genuinely needs help and if they can provide that help, they usually will try.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

:grumble:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

:grumble:

Your offended because the mouse don't want your bacon...lmao! :D
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    At this point, if I were someone just joining in on this convo - I'd think the title of the topic is really accurate..lmao!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

LMAO... :flowerforyou:
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments you might classify as negative are honest responses to complaints about not seeing progress. When the poster claims to be staying at a calorie level and eating pretty clean, when he/she opens a diary, it is full of fast food and many days of going way over. Helpful responders remind the poster that this wont work. I've seen variations of this dozens of times.

Some of us are here for honesty. Empty pats on the back are not actually that helpful.

Right on! Honesty is good. And humor! We need humor! This cr@p is hard enough already, if you can make me laugh, that's a plus. One of my comments got deleted today because I told someone who wanted to eat more veggies to eat a vegan (because they are full of veggies, duh!) And some vegan got offended, so I got deleted. I was being silly, not vicious. Grain of salt, guys, grain of salt. (Now watch someone flip out about sodium intake . . .)

Whatever your road, as long as it's healthy and balanced, we are all here for encouragement, advice, a good laugh, and yes, even a slap in the right direction every once in a while.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    And we're here for pizza and cake, too. Om nom, nom nom!