What are some foods that are hard for you to stay away from?

Options

Replies

• tonicandgin
    Options
    wine :)
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Everything and anything, I am very weak around food, very gluttonous, my only defense is literally insulting the food and telling myself it is so disgusting, visualizing when it was made that the person who made it was dirty and that it is covered in germs.... otherwise from pizza to cheesecake to burders and fries even to fruits and veggies, healthy or not, I will eat whatever is in front of me.
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Jalapeno Potato chips & Nutella. Just keep them out of my house! I do buy Nutella about once a month as a treat for my daughter and it usually ends up being a treat for me too ;-)
  • Batman1808
    Options
    Lots of things...LOL it sucks!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a firm believer that I can have whatever I want to eat as long as at the end of the day I stay within my calories (1200-1300) but it's hard for me to control portions of pasta and rice...I feel like I can almost eat my whole days worth of calories in one sitting when I'm eating that stuff.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    CAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!! of course
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    2l9f1d.jpg

Cheese puffs! I love them so much.
  • katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER! love it.......too much!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have an extremely sweet tooth so anything involving cake, cookies, muffins, chocolate is a challenge every time.
  • ashtenr
    ashtenr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    After eights. Have been known to eat an entire box.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, and this weekend I ordered up a famous Chicago Deep Dish pizza, with sausage and mushroom. So Mexican and Pizza.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    For the past few days we had left over birthday cake that was going to waste if we didn't eat it. Only three moderately sized pieces left all alone in their lonely box!

My fat was calling me from deep within. "Cake..... cake.... cake.... cake...." like a heartbeat of torture within me. Twice on Saturday night I went to the kitchen, then walked away, finally ending successfully with just the one piece of cake I had allowed myself that day.

Sunday. Every minute I'm in the kitchen I'm tempted to eat the whole thing. "Cake... no one would notice... no one would care... cake... cake... cake..." I go to church. Later that night after making dinner and eating appropriately, instead of giving into weakness I offer the leftover cake as an after supper treat where I eat a piece that I have enough calories for.

After supper there is still one little half piece left. Not enough for the huge box it started in! I must take it out and save the little cake from the torture of living life alone! My husband is on the couch in the other room talking with the boys who are no longer at the table. I am getting ready to clean up the dinner dishes. But no! I pick up the little cake, put it to my lips...... the BAM!! I throw it for a dunk in my waste bin and I make it.

Just like that... I have resisted the inner heartthrob of fat. "yay me... yay me... yay me..."

I love this! I can hear that cake chanting to you, not unlike the way the gingerbread men have been chanting to me from my own kitchen! WELL DONE!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    omg somebody had to post a picture of cheese puffs -- I miss them ..I forgot about those because THOSE I can't have in the house :sad:
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Everything and anything that's a no no lol.
  • rambo831
    Options
    brisket, ribs
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Cookies and bacon! Surprisingly vegan cookies are delicious and I am able to resist candies now.
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Chips & Dip (Any dip, gauc/salsa)
    Any little sweets. Even with the single serving in front of me i always end up eating 5 or 6.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Any kind of pasta or bread!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Chips & Dip (Any dip, gauc/salsa)
    Any little sweets. Even with the single serving in front of me i always end up eating 5 or 6.

I make a KILLER bean dip. It's hard to resist! LOL.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet! It should be illegal or something. lol